Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wcdalliance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wcdalliance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcd gipl in, www wcd rajasthan gov in, wcd rajasthan gov in, wcd raj, wcd rajasthan,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

I haven't been able to move on from those strong faiths which are my ideals but others' play cards. No, I am not an extremist. I am modest of my form but some root factors keeps me rotating, sorry, I can't just move away from them just like my upper lip can't move away from my teeth and my jaw. I really can't express my whole self on this immobilized note. Hope nobody interferes again, hope I don't bleed again. I, kiss the serenity of the actual me but I also travel to and fro to bring with me #musings #shapepoem #wcdalliance #tdd_musings #tdd_poem #rzmp129 #pulsepurpose #concretepoem

read more
       I haven't been able to move on from those strong faiths which are my ideals but others' play cards. No, I am not an extremist. I am modest of my form but some root factors keeps me rotating, sorry, I can't just move away from them just like my upper lip can't move away from my teeth and my jaw. I really can't express my whole self on this immobilized note. Hope nobody interferes again, hope I don't bleed again. 

I, kiss the serenity of the actual me but I also travel to and fro to bring with me

Miss xyz

On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change #yqbaba #shapepoem #shapymess #100poemsby_tm #wcdalliance #putravatibhava

read more
•Putra Vati Bhava• On the land of spirituality, I see the fire burning with dark. I see the blessings uprising from the ashes of dark. "Blessings can never be bought, they are earned," they say. And the evil thought behind the acceptance of sons, have then become their only reward. 

Why only son? Do we earn more blessings from less effort for all the mothers who gave birth to their son? 

When I turn the pages of shastras and puranas, I see how
our morals being ignored. But the thing which should have been change

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification