Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shitposting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shitposting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is shit quotes, shit happens life goes on quotes, quotes on not giving a shit, life is full of shit, what is the meaning of holy shit 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

The Dream Doodler

Ok so, I am finally quotifying it. First line ta amar bhai amay gift diyeche. Nam bolbo na kon bhai 🧘🏻. Translation will sound awkward, so I am not giving. (butifyouarethismucheager, please visit thecommentsection.) #thehehe #classificationofsarcasm #shitposting in turu sense 🙂✌️

read more
Dadu's classification of sarcasm bojha:

•Sarcasm bojha ek bepar. 

•Sarcasm na bujhe bhul bojha, pain (Have a relax).

•Ar sarcasm na bujhe gas khaoya different hi level bhaiiiii!  Ok so, I am finally quotifying it.

First line ta amar bhai amay gift diyeche. Nam bolbo na kon bhai 🧘🏻.

Translation will sound awkward, so I am not giving.
(butifyouarethismucheager, please visit thecommentsection.)
#thehehe #classificationofsarcasm #shitposting in turu sense 🙂✌️

Sahaj Sabharwal

You are sitting idle You are curious to check a single message But you will not respond on time but ignore Because it's a shitty trend and you are the pet of it - Sahaj Sabharwal #SahajSabharwal #pedagogicalthoughtsmadefactsbysahajsabharwal #viral #yq #yourquote #Shit #shitposting

read more
You are sitting idle
You are curious to check a single message
But you will not respond on time but ignore 
Because it's a shitty trend and you are the pet of it You are sitting idle
You are curious to check a single message
But you will not respond on time but ignore 
Because it's a shitty trend and you are the pet of it

- Sahaj Sabharwal

#sahajsabharwal #pedagogicalthoughtsmadefactsbysahajsabharwal #viral #yq #yourquote #shit #shitposting

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification