Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Acid Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Acid Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about foods with acid in them, foods with high acid content, poem on acid attack in hindi, how to control uric acid in hindi, acid attack shayari in hindi,

• 86 Followers
  • 230 Stories

Tippu Sultan

Truthoflife💞A Bohot bora ho #Acid #News

read more

PRIYANSHI MITTAL

Adv Sony Khan

RT🙏1090 #Police #Motivational #Women #womenempowerment #Trending #viral #Acid #AcidAttack #girls mr..rajkumar..(@)∆√ Asif Hindustani sana naaz Kanchan Agrahari Adhuri Hayat #जानकारी

read more

Cerebral Derange

Acid rain in eyes speedy wind in heart
Still gloomy under heavy rain clouds 
Forget Rainbow accept black & white,
Eros to Poseidon she turned 
Except her trident no one brake curse, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#acid#rain

Cerebral Derange

Acid rain in eyes speedy wind in heart
Still gloomy under heavy rain clouds 
Forget Rainbow accept black & white,
Eros to Poseidon she turned 
Except her trident no one brake curse, #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqrestzone#wrscribblezone#yqdidi#yqkavi#acid#rain

Svetlana Saraswat

// Acid //

Acid?

At the back of my tongue?

Yes. 

It's not going anywhere.  #secondquote #yopowrimo #collab #acid #micropoetry #onemillionusers #yqbaba

Aditi Rathore

I was a science 
student, 
acid was an 
important 
part for 
me until it 
ruined my life.

#Acid attack 
 #socialsayings 

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #acidattack #acid #yqdiary

Amit Jotwani

Acidic coffee 
is best shared 
with people 
who vacuum 
the acid 
out of our life.  #coffee #acid #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Cryptic crossword clue, 
synonym /effect of love ;
six letters, starting with 'a' ;
their printed answer was ardour, 
my correct answer was acidic.  #CrypticCrossword #love #ardour #acid #answer #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The filter of reason,                                               clogged with emotion,                                          in a valiant attempt,                                            to regain past freedom;                                      now paradoxically submerged,                         in the acid of your memories.  #reason #emotions #freedom #acid #paradox #submerge #filter #clogged #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification