Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FarahKhan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FarahKhan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about farah khan in kuch kuch hota hai, farah khan and salman khan, sajid khan and farah khan, farah khan and sajid khan, farah to bharatpur distance,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Farzi engineer

indefinite_mirage

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Wish #FarahKhan a very #happybirthday. 😛 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT609 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I say I am single by birth and I don't want to be mingle 

Girls who looking for bhaav :-
{😝😝😝😝😝😝} Wish #FarahKhan a very #HappyBirthday. 😛
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT609 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Safia Tehseen

It's #FarahKhan with #SaniaMirza. 😉 📸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #happybirthday #KoffeeWithKaran entries to #YQMT613 and make us laugh! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes ek ka kat chuka hai...aur ek katwane k liye ready h😂😂😂 ...u can say....katrina and alia to ranbir😂😂😂😂

read more
when two best friend have same love interst one is ex and other is next...both say hi to him😉

*ex                   *next It's #Farahkhan with #SaniaMirza. 😉
📸Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #HappyBirthday #KoffeewithKaran entries to #YQMT613 and make us laugh! 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes ek ka kat chuka hai...aur ek katwane k liye ready h😂😂😂 ...u can say....katrina and alia to ranbir😂😂😂😂

Funny Singh🐼

Double Dhamaka! #FarahKhan. 😉 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple entries to #YQMT293. 👿Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🍺 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh #erotica #noerotica

read more
जब मुझे पता चला कि YQ जैसे अच्छे प्लेटफॉर्म पर भी Erotica Post लिखी जा रहीं हैं😒
और तो और; लोग उन्हें Follow भी कर रहे हैं।😤😖
Then my reaction 👇👇👇👇 Double Dhamaka!
#FarahKhan. 😉
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple entries to #YQMT293.
👿Avoid cliched content.
Get. Set. #Meme it! 🍺 #YourQuoteAndMine
#funnysingh #erotica #noerotica

Shashi Aswal

Wish #FarahKhan a very #happybirthday. 😛 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT609 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your whole group start eating in one plate Wish #FarahKhan a very #HappyBirthday. 😛
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Dance #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT609 and make us ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Double Dhamaka! 💥💥 #happybirthday to #FarahKhan. 😉 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple #GandaMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT293. 👿Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🍺 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Look at how he is spitting pan
on the walls and blowing his
nose loudly in public.. Double Dhamaka! 💥💥
#HappyBirthday to #FarahKhan. 😉
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple #GandaMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT293.
👿Avoid cliched content.

Anshika Bhatnagar

Double Dhamaka! 💥💥 #happybirthday to #FarahKhan. 😉 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple #GandaMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT293. 👿Avoid cliched content. Get. Set. #Meme it! 🍺 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I ask to my brother for his jacket but he says that he has not given his jacket for wash since two weeks.

Me : Double Dhamaka! 💥💥
#HappyBirthday to #FarahKhan. 😉
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, and make your multiple #GandaMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT293.
👿Avoid cliched content.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification