Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifegivesyoulemons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifegivesyoulemons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love and life quotes in tamil, shayaris of life and love, happy with my life, love of my life guitar tabs,

• 22 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Asmita Chakraborty Sumana Hemangi S Adrika Party at Baba's house🏠🥳 Join me for the party🥳🎉🎈 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons

read more
be kind and invite your friends for a lemonade party🎉🥳🎈 Asmita Chakraborty Sumana  Hemangi S Adrika 

Party at Baba's house🏠🥳
Join me for the party🥳🎉🎈

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #collab #lifegivesyoulemons

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
just spice up your life with lemons and enjoy it anyway.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
simple, sell it and use that money to buy what you want.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

5¢ 😂 Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
make lemonade. 5¢ 😂

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
Take it.. Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

#msj #msjquotes

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October. What do you do when life gives you lemons? Tell us in today's #jokecollab. #Collab #lifegivesyoulemons #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Tuti futi rhyming. Gm 🌻

read more
Nimbu ki chai bna lijiye,
Mughe sinus hai.🤧
But as soon as I get chai,
My sinus becomes gayab.
And I start writing like a shayar.
Not perfect one,
But kamchalau type having spirit to do like a fire.

Tuti futi rhyming.
Gm 🌻

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
squeeze it and make neebu-pani  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

samu

Anuj Jain

read more
don't dream of lemonades. 
With your luck it's a certainty that the lemons will be rotten too. 

Anuj Jain

read more
don't blame yourself or life or your karmas or time, 
God gets all applause and credit for all good, 
For all miseries He should be blamed too.  Welcome to the day 15 of #YoJoWriMo or the YourQuote Joke Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification