Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RzGediMo_11 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RzGediMo_11 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about repeat gedi video 260, gedi zaildar di punjabi song, gedi rules song download, babbu maan gedi route song, babbu maan gedi route,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with #RzGediMo_11 and write your microtales on breakup. Best entries will be featured on our Instagram page! (Link in bio 🌻) (Highlight this post so no one misses it! Let's get writing ❤️) #chitslove #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #RzGeDiMo

read more
The shadow of love that was before me soon went behind me, disappearing where my heart couldn't see.
It had surreptitiously slipped away from me till it broke away to be free.
The break-in that had happened had then elevated me
The strings of break up pulled me back to harsh reality
The broken pieces of me hid behind the shadow of grief as I bravely tried to put up a smile
Will this shadow reveal me to show I ain't fine? 
I continue to hide, and unbeknownst to me, my silly heart awaits another break-in, for it knows only to love, living with the hope that someday its love  will win.
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab with #RzGediMo_11 and write your microtales on breakup. 

Best entries will be featured on our Instagram page! (Link in bio 🌻) 

(Highlight this post so no one misses it! Let's get writing ❤️) 
#chitslove

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with #RzGediMo_11 and write your microtales on breakup. Best entries will be featured on our Instagram page! (Link in bio 🌻) (Highlight this post so no one misses it! Let's get writing ❤️) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #RzGeDiMo

read more
the bitter side of ungrateful love
where the flames die out with time
the dimenshing concern and faith
 the toxity at par leads to the breakup
 at last each breaking free of bondage
 yet carry the pain forever.. Hello Resties! ❤️

Hajeera Tabassum

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab with #RzGediMo_11 and write your microtales on breakup. Best entries will be featured on our Instagram page! (Link in bio 🌻) (Highlight this post so no one misses it! Let's get writing ❤️) #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #RzGeDiMo

read more
Be you.. no matter what... Never lose your courage for someone else love.. who never valued you...

Hello Resties! ❤️

Nivedita Adhikari

read more
He promised to be with her forever, convincing her she is the only one for him.
But left her for someone else, when she started to trust him. Hello Resties! ❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification