Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timeturner Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timeturner Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about time spent with you love quotes, quotes about waiting for the right time for love, i want to spend time with you quotes, love and time quotes, time sayings for love,

• 11 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #timeturner

read more
I will go back and say No instead of that Yes... What would you do if you go back in time? 
___
Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace.

The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. 
So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. 

And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself.

Anchal Pandey

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #timeturner

read more
I will relive my school days..! 
What would you do if you go back in time? 
___
Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace.

The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #timeturner

read more
I would turn the time
to that time
when I had a good time
and all I had was enough time What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself.

Paradoxical Penman

read more
History would be written objectively not by the winners.  What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

Monalisa Guje

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #monalisaguje #timeturner #monagujequotes

read more
I would escape corona season. What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

Ragini Mishra

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #EKLAVYA #yqmuse #timeturner

read more
I would turn back to 2019...and plan and arrange things and games...for the quarantine and lockdown!  What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
I will not turn it. 
I will resist myself to do any manipulation in time's flow. 

Let the time flow, as it is destined to. 

___

Komal Sharma Gupta

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #timeturner #tejaswiniaura

read more
a wordy warper would l be,
turn twist time, 
once here, then there,
A Doctor Who, 
Time Lord of all she sees.
Whimsy led, adventures set,
in parallel universes beckon.

___

Sangita Hazarika

What would you do if you go back in time? ___ Time Turner is not exactly like a time machine. You can't travel in the future only in the past. It is a magical device which has an hourglass on a necklace. The number of times one turned the hourglass corresponded to the number of hours one travelled back in time. So you can't go way back and it's exhausting. And you can only stay in the past for five hours at a time, without the possibility of serious harm to the traveller or to time itself. #WhatIf #YourQuoteAndMine #harrypotter #yqmuse #timeturner #sangitahazarika_yq

read more
Then I try my best 
To paused that moment
Which God decides to take you What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

Shalini J.

read more
Life would witness my sovereignty! What would you do if you go back in time? 
___

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification