Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best opentocollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best opentocollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to open up conversation with a girl, open hair hairstyles with maang tikka, open hairstyle with gajra, shayri on open hairs and eyes in hindi 0, open mic for poetry near me,

• 7 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Atishay jain

Agar mauhabbt alfaaz se baya ho jaati
Toh Zindagi kaafi saral ho jaati
Par abhi mauhabbt samjh ke hi parey h
Aur Bina smjhe kai alfaaz kahe nahi jaate #pyar_ke_alfaz #nigahe_didar_k #mohabbat #happiness #shayri #opentocollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with liza Sharma

Anand Nagada

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #newyearsparty Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

read more
Will search again for their  future half ones... #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#newyearsparty

Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

Anand Nagda

#Collab Challenge Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge. Write your own #newyearsparty Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

read more
Will search again for their  future half ones... #Collab Challenge  
Write on one of the two prompts and collaborate with other writers to finish the challenge.

Write your own 
#newyearsparty

Wishing you a great Saturday. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #opentocollab

Black Guy

She reminds me of everything that i Desired.  #oneliner #opentocollab #love #heart #peace #shayri #yqbaba #yqdidi

Durga Kannan

The eerie sounds of anklets
Jingling across the dark night
Evil spirits that come alive in dark
Are testing my patience & courage
When will you come my love? #randomthought #floppoet #failedwriter #beezee #zeecollab #opentocollab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee just a try

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #yqbaba #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with Kushagra Verma

read more
I ll be the one
And 
Quit Playing Games... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #yqbaba #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Gayathri Sainathan 
Collaborating with  Kushagra Verma

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswalyqcollablove Collaborating with Shyma Begum

read more
Jaane Dil Me Kab Se Hai Tu
And 
Jag Ghoomeya... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan
Collaborating with  P Biswal#yq#collab#love
Collaborating with  Shyma Begum

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswal

read more
Between Blank Space 
And 
Too Good At Goodbyes... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  P Biswal

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan

read more
Between Tere Mast Mast Do Nain
And 
We don't talk anymore... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Gayathri Sainathan

Annruzai Fernandes

#opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Gayathri Sainathan Collaborating with P Biswal song #songlyrics Collaborating with Prakash Daga #Song

read more
Between Hamari Adhuri Kahani 
And 
Ik Teri Khair Mangdi... #opentocollab good morning fellas. tell me the song which is always in 🔂 mode #favsn #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  P Biswal #song #songlyrics 
Collaborating with  Prakash Daga
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification