Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blamingothersislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blamingothersislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about blaming love quotes, quotes on blaming others for your mistakes, my heart and other black holes quotes, quotes about blaming others for your own mistakes, quotes about blaming others for your problems,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to blame others for your mistake? Collab and tell us through this #simile challenge. #blamingothersislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
blaming the teacher for getting a low score because of the tough question paper. Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to blame others for your mistake? Collab and tell us through this #simile challenge. #blamingothersislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashika Ashika

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to blame others for your mistake? Collab and tell us through this #simile challenge. #blamingothersislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't know myself.  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to blame others for your mistake? Collab and tell us through this #simile challenge. #blamingothersislike #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Beating the stone that came in my way..  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Manya Pandey

read more
hiding my fear of losing my loved ones!! Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
a kid pilfering a few toffees and feeling elated at his act. 
 Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Blaming the Traffic Signal 🚦
for the Accident ☺️ Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

What we do daily with our Better halves..  Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Punishing the Teacher for Students '
 mistakes 🤫🥺 Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Waves of writing

read more
cutting my own wings... Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
unable to show courage to accept the mistake Welcome to the day 21 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification