Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about the ocean and love, ocean images with quotes, frank ocean love quotes, a life on the ocean wave poem meaning, ocean love poems,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou

read more
The ocean is a poem
Of oozing heart...
Oscillating back and forth
The dilemmas of the earth
Abundance chested dearth
Yet it splashes...art!
Neither furry nor mirth
Existence amidst the qualm
Peace in restless realm
Somewhere dense and deep
Its own treasure to keep
Sings in search of the supreme
To all the starry scheme
The wishful nerves are churned
And therefore the pearls're earned
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou

Fairy Lights

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
The ocean is a poem
A poem so deep
Deep into its depths, lies that one secret
One secret everyone, trying to decipher
Decipher what excatly, is down below deeper
Deeper in the depths it lies awake
Awake for someone to finally see its flake
Flake of its presence 
Presence in the poem
The poem has a depth
Depth no less than an ocean. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Abid

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #soultrigger #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
calm and mysterious.

Sometimes its waves
rush in like furious. 

Complementing my odes
which may sound delirious. 

Thalassophile I am where, 
my flow feels imperious.  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #soultrigger #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gayathri

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which shows a 
Part of it to world
With many interpretations 
Differing from person to person
Beneath the depth 
Lying a part of itself 
Which world can't handle  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #metaphor  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi

Sita Prasad

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It has the perfect rythm,
the waves rhyme,
the calmness gives a pause,
the ripples add to onomatopoeia,
the sun gives the right title,
it is an ode to beauty,
it is the most beautiful creation of His.
 Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to read, to know
you have drown yourself
deep into the heart of ocean.
The sound of the wave
is most romantic you will ever hear.
But again, to explore the romance
you have to experience the depth
current too...  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Shubhi Mahajan

5/365 सागर एक कविता है जिसमें बहुत सारे आकर्षक तत्व हैं। :) Collab on this beautiful picture and add your metaphorthoughts to it! #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #Metaphor #writingresolution #365days365quotes

read more
that has great depth 
with a lot of attractive 
elements.
 5/365

सागर एक कविता है जिसमें बहुत सारे आकर्षक तत्व हैं। :)

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your metaphorthoughts to it! 

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #metaphor  #writingresolution #365days365quotes

mini elizabeth

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The ocean is a poem
Which is as deep as 
                       my imagination,
It's as wide as my vocabulary,
And tastes as it's concepts. 
You can see a silver lining
On the horizon, where
You can hear my whispers.
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine

Paramjit Singh

read more
Whose waves come crashing down on me,
The depth of its words seems beyond me,
It's darkest secrets which hasn't been found yet,
Seems to be the ones making my life a conundrum for me. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 

Snigdha Agrawal

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
without rhyme or rhythm
but constantly in motion
Wiping out old verses
Creating new ones  Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzthe_ocean_is_a_poem #restzone #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification