Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stayinginbedfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stayinginbedfeelslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stay with me love poems, staying in love is a choice, stay happy with what you have quotes, thank you for staying with us quotes, staying away from someone you love quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to stay in bed all day? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #stayinginbedfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A long-term sufferer from 
Illness which leads to depression Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to stay in bed all day? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #stayinginbedfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. What's it like to stay in bed all day? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #stayinginbedfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a patient under house arrest,
Dull , Boring and utterly Wasteful. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

What's it like to stay in bed all day? Tell us through this #simile challenge. #stayinginbedfeelslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnil Moon

read more
never been so relaxed. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

राjN

read more
 King
The King who is enjoying paan
And his life is full of romance 
No tention in his life 
And Mukesh Kumar's song are playing in tape..... ☺☺☺☺
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

A Cockroach 🪳

On its back

Unable to turn around 😉😃 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Patient on a Hospital Bed.....

An invalid

One with a broken Backbone..  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Varadhan P M

read more

Lieing on a Death bed.. 🥺😚 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Sonia Dey

read more
having Maggie without Maggie 
masala, dull and tasteless.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Sleeping.... Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
just boring and feels like I've been sick for so long Welcome to the day 26 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification