Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelusually Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelusually Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love feel quotes with images, your love is all i need to feel complete, make me feel your love lyrics, feel my love status for whatsapp, can you feel the love tonight,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

__x3.acion__

when the ap dhillon said in his song..... . . #feelusually #likes #follow #News

read more

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Pent up and not too happy with myself

Sitting with my diary, penning my thoughts and feelings..  Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
wired 

listening to music Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pawan Balli

read more
When I feel boring
I start  writing on your quote☺️☺️😊 and ends my thoughts on satisfaction..🙏🙏☺️☺️☺️☺️  Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pawan Balli

Megha Lakhani

read more

Ignored

Ignoring them Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Boring

Boring others 😜 Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Shravan Goud

read more
Cheated

beautiful turn. Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kaushik

Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My opponents are making fun of me after seeing my thin body.

by defeating, I give them a befitting reply. Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine
#mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik

R.S. Meena

Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Something mishaps

Bitter slaps Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Kindblue_Jay

read more
Low and bad about 
something anyone said 

Being silent 
 Here's a #doublecollab for you. #feelusually #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification