Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shehestories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shehestories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my gf broke up with me is she testing me, let her go she doesn t love you, is she with you, i broke up with her and she disappeared, she was like the moon quote,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Vibha Saroj

No matter how much you like traveling but at the end we all need a home. #Home #traveller #tourist #shehestories #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
She started as the tourist,
eventually turned into the traveller
and ended up finding the home
in his heart. No matter how much you like traveling but at the end we all need a home.
#home #traveller #tourist #shehestories #yqbaba #yqtales

Kashish

Ufffff...genuine lover 😳 Btw Thank you but I want to confess...You people would be broken by useless girl..that doesn't mean...only Girls uses boyss!! I have Billions of examples for boys too🙂 #yqdidi #yqbabaquotes #loveme #songsofthesoul #shehestories

read more
He:Let me love you!

She: Love me like you do. Ufffff...genuine lover 😳

Btw Thank you

but I want to confess...You people would be broken by useless girl..that doesn't mean...only Girls uses boyss!!

I have Billions of examples for boys too🙂

donald trump

#iam_writing #nazar #lovequote #shehestories #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi upadhyaya

read more
ye kusur meri aakhon ka hai ya tumne yakeen kiya hai yakeen kar lena in aakhon par kyoki
ab in aakhon se bhi jalan hone lgi h khulti hai to talash teri band hai to khawab tere
 #iam_writing #nazar #lovequote #shehestories #yqbaba #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ayushi upadhyaya

donald trump

#iam_writing #nazar #lovequote #shehestories #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi upadhyaya

read more
ye kusur meri aakhon ka hai ya tumne yakeen kiya hai yakeen kar lena in aakhon par kyoki
ab in aakhon se bhi jalan hone lgi h khulti hai to talash teri band hai to khawab tere
 #iam_writing #nazar #lovequote #shehestories #yqbaba #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ayushi upadhyaya

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification