Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best headonmyshoulder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best headonmyshoulder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dupatta on head with open hair, quotes about thoughts in your head, different ways to wear a scarf on your head, if you can keep your head when all about you, hold your head high quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm on the verge of relaxing 
with day long tiresome work
 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel protected from 
All kind of insecurities
And be in the state of being comfortable, healthy and happy. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

748 #SoulMates #glimpseofmysoul Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My gaze turns back to the horizon.
I see a face so amazingly beautiful, Gentle lips, they were made for every inch of my body.
And eyes that were made to see every inch of my soul that others will never be able to find... #748 #soulmates #glimpseofmysoul 

Silvi Gupta

read more
it feels like, my world is now complete. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
I feel like the poor Atlas
Shouldering the great Earth 🌍 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Vineet Sharma

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ushum #wff #vineetvicky #novemberdiary22

read more
My heartbeat gets faster & I start to smoulder,
I feel like going out on a date,
Kiss your forehead, 
Open the bottle of champagne,
Together we’ll dance like insane, 
All these thoughts just takeover,
When you rest your head on my shoulder…
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ushum #wff #vineetvicky #novemberdiary22

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel relaxed.. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
I am penance... I will lean on your shoulder... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
I forget about the world and feels like as if I am along with you on the paradise 🤗🤗 Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I begin to turn pages 
In which you showed your touch
In each line even in each letter. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #headonmyshoulder #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification