Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best peacefulmoment Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best peacefulmoment Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about love and peace in the world, children poem on peace and love, spread peace and love quotes, peaceful love in hindi, to make peace with someone,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Saket Shindikar

Peace is creating own hallucinations of good vibes in each next moment... #hallucinations #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #philosophy #yqbhaijan #peace #peacefulmoment

Saket Shindikar

Peace is creating own hallucinations of good vibes in each next moment... #hallucinations #yqbaba #yqdidi #life #philosophy #yqbhaijan #peace #peacefulmoment

Vennila

The moment when I spoke my heart out where all the tragedies that where clashing in my head broke down became powerless and that's where I found myself peaceful.  #peacefulmoment #yourquotebaba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #challengeaccepted #peace

Priyanka Rathod

I LOVED 
waking up 
to NATURE 
so much, 
it was always 
so PEACEFUL. #naturelovers #peacefulmoment #writer #waofeeling #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

lalitha sai

मैं जब भी.. विभूति को धरण करती हू 
एक शांतिपूर्ण मनोदशा को महसूस करती हू.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqurduhindi #yqthoughts #sai #vibhuthi #peacefulmoment

payal jaswal

In the comfort of the moonlight,
When the silence surrounds you,
Have you ever felt like 
screaming loud?

In the seamless dark of night,
When the demons grow burly,
Have you ever felt so lost that 
you cried to be found?

In the glimmer of the stars,
When your scars get bare,
Have you ever tried to soak 
the warmth from your blanket?

In the cold comfort of night,
When the dark surrounds you,
Have you ever tried to be numb
and still felt the pain?

And whenever in nights,
You look into the dark skies,
Have you ever wished for the
night to last longer so that
you can stare in darkness? #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #night #coldanddark #moonlight #yqtales #peacefulmoment

Srilatha Gugunta

A desire in heart, yet times..
Deeper than a visible ocean..
Holds a grief and an agony..
But pleases through out its way.  #desire #peace #peacefulmoment #peacefullife #peaceofmind #ocean #desire

Durga Kannan

Every moment is peaceful
When you have no expectations
And you go with the flow
Of the river of life
Maybe through rough terrain
Through ups and downs
But always towards the goal
The ocean of salvation #yqbaba#challenge#peacefulmoment

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Make Peace with yourself,
Then life will be at Ease.. #peaceofmind #peacefulmoment #couplegoals #dontgetfrustrated #thingstaketime #bepatientwithyourself  #behappyalways #pawangrequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification