Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATifimeetanalien Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATifimeetanalien Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about atif aslam love quotes, atif aslam and arijit singh new song, songs of arijit singh and atif aslam, the new song of atif aslam, atif aslam and arijit singh mashup,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

K Harsita

It was midnight and the hostel was dreaming. I put my telescope to captured the sky. In the morning, me and my friends started looking at pictures taken by my telescope. "Today is world UFO day, who knows, it might have captured a UFOs roaming in the galaxy." As I looked all my pictures I found them reasonable. I opened my laptop and looked for the facts about UFOs being capture in videos and photos by photographers and scientists. After searching for a while about the facts, my eyes ran into a #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday #ATifimeetanalien

read more
I will tell them this story...

As I looked through the broken glass window, an big eyeball just like cricket boll peeped at me, I noticed it as having blue iris just like mankind. "Oh no! they saw me. They will not leave me, they will take me in their spaceship, they will eat me alive." Thoughts ran into my 
mind. The eyeball which was flying without even
having wings. Wasn't connected to any 
long tube or any magnetic element or object either.
I ducked under the table and started searching for
my friend who was fainted because of the quake that
landing spaceship caused. I dragged him behind the door.
He peeped at me blinking his one eye. 
"What! was it all drama?".
He dragged me on the floor and advised me to fake death.
"This is the only way to get rid of them for time being."
(Full in caption) It was midnight and the hostel was dreaming. I put my telescope to captured the sky.
In the morning, me and my friends started looking at pictures taken by my telescope.
"Today is world UFO day, who knows, it might have captured a UFOs roaming in the galaxy."
As I looked all my pictures I found them reasonable. I opened my laptop and looked for the facts about UFOs being capture in videos and photos by photographers and scientists. After searching for a while about the facts, my eyes ran into a

Krish Vj

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday

read more
If I meet an alien , I will ask that what is your cast and religions.??

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ 

BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler
You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #ufoday

read more
will ask it to eradicate covid19

Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ 

You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

passion prose❤️

read more
That'd be soo insane .! 

You know why OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien 

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I'll take n 
Number of selfies

SHIVANGI PRIYA

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a special prompt on UFO DAY. What if you meet an alien? Think about it, and write.✨ BG credits: Alwin The Scribbler You all are free to share your original clicks/sketches with us. Just DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #suggestat

read more

First of all, I would ask the 
alien the reason for his visit 
and what he wanted to do
 here. Aliens coming to Earth 
would be super news for the
 whole world. Also, I would 
learn their language so we could communicate easily. Maybe we
 could visit their planet and 
arrange cultural exchange programmes. Wouldn’t that
 be fun! Last but not least, 
I would love to ask them 
about their eating habits, 
and ask them to bring some 
of their food for us to try. 
A food exchange programme
 could strengthen the 
relationship between
 humans and aliens.

Shashank Rastogi

read more
I would ask them
Do you know what is love?
Does it have the same pain in your planet? OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifimeetanalien 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification