Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sincerelove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sincerelove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about since i found your love bobby hart, sincere love quotes for her, sincere love quotes for him, since your love lyrics, sincere love quotes in malayalam,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Naz Armaan

Himmat milti hai waqayi un hathon ke sahare se.. Jo himmat bhi baddey dilse diya karte hain.. POV By _: Naz_Armaan£~ Love love❤ #love4life #truelove #True_line #Feeling #sincerelove

read more

Naz Armaan

Waqayi.. Mohbt ho to aesi ho.. Ke jitna has sakey utni sath ro bhi sakey.. Jitna kehte rahe utna hi khamoshi padh liya kare.. Gumh aayein to milkar samett liya karey.. POV By _: Naz_Armaan£~ #Love #Love#love4life #truelove #True_line #Feeling #sincerelove #love❤

read more

Tenin Joshua

Real Love #Love #Affection #sincerelove

read more

Moksha

Diwa

not every girl is easily impressed by the things that money can buy. in actuality, there are those who give more weight to time, effort, sincerity, respect, love, and other things that money can never buy. #flowergarden #simplegift #sincerelove #yqbaba #yqdidi #randompoetry #randomthoughts #wordplay #diwa

read more
a garden full of flowers
is the gift he offers her.
no flashy sports cars,
no sprawling mansions,
no bank books in his name.

the only thing he can give her
is his tiny flower garden,
the product of callused hands,
soiled knees, and endless days
under the sun.

he doesn't think 
his offering will impress her,
for he knows
she is used to receiving 
gifts fit for princesses and queens. 

he bows his head humbly in greeting
and then presents a bouquet of roses
as he tells her
about his little garden 
-- the only possession he could claim.

little did he know
that the girl he thought
was a spoiled brat and a snob,
was also secretly in love 
with his beautiful flower garden
and him.

not every girl is easily impressed by the things that money can buy. in actuality, there are those who give more weight to time, effort, sincerity, respect, love, and other things that money can never buy. #flowergarden #simplegift #sincerelove #yqbaba #yqdidi #randompoetry #randomthoughts #wordplay #diwa

Obasa Ayomide

You claim to love me, but does your affection for me outweigh my transgressions? Claim with sincerity 👌...
#sincerelove #loveoverflaws #affectionatelove #loveandmistakes #loveproclaims

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification