Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndagristory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndagristory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd quotes, dnd exam time status, check dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Madhu Jain

Good evening, writers 🙌❤️ 💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your second prompt of Day 1 on theme - Agriculture and Farmer Support. You have to write a #2linestory on this theme. • You can write a story either in English or Hindi. • Don't forget the mandatory hashtags. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #agriculture #yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory

read more
The creator sent me as a 
Mother Nature's child to 
nourish the world and 
to pity and perish my 
life in  Mother Nature's lap.  Good evening, writers 🙌❤️

💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your second prompt of Day 1 on theme - Agriculture and Farmer Support. You have to write a #2linestory on this theme.

• You can write a story either in English or Hindi. 

• Don't forget the mandatory hashtags.

Naseem Habib

Good evening, writers 🙌❤️ 💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your second prompt of Day 1 on theme - Agriculture and Farmer Support. You have to write a #2linestory on this theme. • You can write a story either in English or Hindi. • Don't forget the mandatory hashtags. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #agriculture #yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory

read more
The clouds hover and my wait for rain seems worthless....I look at sky and sigh again.... Good evening, writers 🙌❤️

💡 For the participants of "Jan Gan Man" this is your second prompt of Day 1 on theme - Agriculture and Farmer Support. You have to write a #2linestory on this theme.

Hansika Bansal

#bharatmatas #eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and pen down a 2 line story based on #agriculture and farmer support. #yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
"Why do you work so hard in the fields?" 
-" So that our children could see air conditioned offices !" 
#bharatmatas #eccedentesiasthb #bmhansika 
Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and pen down a 2 line story based on #agriculture and farmer support.

#yqdnd #dndjanganman #dndagristory     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Jita Sahu

read more
As everyone is grateful to me for providing food, I am also grateful to the sun, water and soil for favouring me to harvest and fulfill the needs of life. 
I proudly say," I am a Farmer". Good evening, writers 🙌❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification