Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsyqtaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsyqtaughtme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th kavita, 2th class english, 2th standard books,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme #yqturns5 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

1.I unconsciously  developed a regular writing habit

2.meeting people from diverse backgrounds, sharing, contributing with their feelings and emotions, has, in itself been a wonderful learning experience.. 
 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme #yqturns5 #happybirthdayyq #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Varadhan P M

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme #yqturns5 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

1 You are not always Great 👍

2 Great writers and talented Poets

Never feel jealous of the budding

Novice...!  Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme #yqturns5 #happybirthdayyq #YourQuoteAndMine

DrLal Thadani

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. Concentration in writing Humble in Expression #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #paidstory #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 #2thingsyqtaughtme #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

Concentration in writing
Humble in Expression

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. 

Concentration in writing
Humble in Expression

DrLal Thadani

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme 2 things YQ taught me Honesty in rejection Humble in expression #YourQuoteAndMine #paidstory #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more

Honesty in Rejection
Humble in Expression

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
28.8.2021 Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme

2 things YQ taught me

Honesty in rejection
Humble in expression

Garima Mahnot Jain

Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, tell us about the 2 things YQ taught you. #aboutme #2thingsyqtaughtme #yqturns5 #happybirthdayYQ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 229

read more
1. Consistency
2. Patience Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#366dayschallengesp Day 229

अज्ञानी

read more
1. You don't write for others
2. You write for yourself Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. giving chance to my feelings for portraying
2.  peace in mind and life Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
1- You can always improve your poetry by editing it again and again.
2- Write down atleast few words daily! Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhav Jha

read more
how to know and handle myself pertaining to situations which occurs here and in reality also;

how to handle other with peace and love*...

(now, don't ask the meaning of peace and especially this word LOVE; because for me it is definably undefinable throughtout a living life subjected to its living situations from birth to till death)

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
∆ Vent my feelings, anyway..
∆ Take every emotion under my wings.. Welcome to the day 28 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification