Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best disturbancein7words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best disturbancein7words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love disturbance quotes, love dis song, teaching students with emotional disturbance, students with emotional disturbance, the idea definition of emotional disturbance requires at least one of the characteristics to,

• 17 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A dispute that causes 
worry and upset Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
Getting back the non-preferred thing. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Sakthy RS

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Excess of everything
is considered as 
disturbance. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Inthira Shini

read more
Interruption of ads while watching the youtube Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Anuj Jain

read more
Abhorred noises
Loved ripples on placid waters Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Swapnali Debata

read more
People around are shouting during your exams. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Varadhan P M

read more

Loss of peace of mind and serenity!!
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Darshan Blon

read more
People validating lives 
By followers and likes Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Sonia Dey

read more
When someone tries to take mental peace. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

Mathi R V

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqkanmani #bts_army #mathirv #yourquotekanmani Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only known way siblings expresses their love. 
Participate in this #rapidfire and define #disturbancein7words

#YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqkanmani #bts_army
#mathirv #yourquotekanmani
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification