Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best failedpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best failedpoetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love fail images with quotes, worlds best shayari collection on failed love ghalib, worlds best shayari collection on failed love, shayari on failed love, shayri for love fail 0,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Diwa

Another heart shatters, in silence.
The crow gazes on, with madness.
An asphyxiating hush envelopes
The impecunious 'basti';
Yet, the sky is embroidered, with blood. #failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee

Diwa

#floppoet #flopwriter #failedpoetry #collabwithme #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee I hope this satisfies, mi friend!

read more
Will not you?
Won't you dare spare me
Some speckle of affection?
A morsel, of your regard,
Is all I mean to seek--
Not much, you see;
Just that diminutive blip. #floppoet #flopwriter #failedpoetry   #collabwithme #yqbaba   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee
I hope this satisfies, mi friend!

Durga Kannan

#failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Bee Zee just an attempt... Hope it's ok...

read more
Was it a broken heart?
Or, love gushing out,
Struck by Cupid's arrow,
Searching, to unite with
The ocean of its love. #failedwriter #floppoet #failedpoetry #dumpedstories #collab_open #apm #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bee Zee just an attempt... Hope it's ok...

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification