Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourelikethesun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourelikethesun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and I am like the sunflower
symbolising loyalty and adoration
ever turning towards you, my personal sun.  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that never sets, 
It's always there 
in some part of the world..  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

gautam priyanka

read more
I'm like the moon
You're like the spice 
I'm like the sugar
You're like the pencil
I'm like the paper
You're like the ice
I'm like the fire
 Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Crack all the darkness to establish great light in your life  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
You're like the Sun, maa, just like other creatures awake by seeing the Sun every morning, we awake by seeing you awake every morning.  Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
  You give light, joy and shelter
 to those who live far away from you Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You're like the sun then
shine like the sun 
what within you will
warm the earth
in every person there is the sun
just let them shine like the sun. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
which had full rays knowing that it's a wintry seasoned one, but i wondered why is there then ultrasonic radiations are coming forth then.... Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine

Nikhil Kaushik

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine #GoodMorning #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik #MorningThoughts #Sun Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You give me a new hope to live every day, like a new ray of sun. Your love infuses energy in me. Your shining face removes the darkness of my life and I wish that my life always shines like your smile. You are sunshine and you have become essential to my life. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine #goodmorning #mereshabdonkajahan #nikhil_kaushik #morningthoughts #sun

R.S. Meena

Good morning. Start your morning with #FreshThoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Which keeps inspiring me whenever I am worried. Good morning. Start your morning with #freshthoughts. #yourelikethesun #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification