Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best betrayedwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best betrayedwhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on being betrayed by someone you love, quotes about being betrayed by someone you love, the love betrayed poem, quotes on betrayed love, betrayed in love quotes,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Protesting Mind 💎

Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
I harm myself. Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Kunal Choudhary

#aboutme #betrayedwhen #Emotional #Emotionalfool #Risk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

my willingness to emotional risk overcomes my thinking.

#aboutme
#betrayedwhen
#emotional
#emotionalfool
#risk
#yourquoteandmine

Megha Lakhani

Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was waiting here patiently for him
& He got hooked up with another 😔

I was dreaming and planning for tomorrow
& He had started his life with another 😔

I gave all love and was truthful to him
& He choose to leave me for another 😔 Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Someone hurts... Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

read more
I gave no other chance
for me to think to love again, 
not with you but others. 
Even if you betrayed me 
but I can't with my conduct. Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I realized that someone is cheating me for love for someone else Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

مومن

read more
I felt betrayed
when you were silent
and I was questioning
where all my trust lost
as I broke down painfully. 

I felt betrayed
when you tested loyalty
and I'm ashamed of you
where you destroyed my soul
as I heart started bleeding.  Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

Sumit Saha

Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqpoetry #SAD #yqbaba #yqtales poetry

read more
She lied to me, 
And broke all the promises she made,
 And In return, I left her
Now I am in no one's debt.
 Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqpoetry #sad #yqbaba #yqtales #poetry

Nikhil Kaushik

read more
my loved ones took my 
innocence as their business 
and started luring others in 
their net by taking my name. Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She began to ignore me. Betrayal can be the hardest to get back from. Tell us about the time you felt like you were betrayed yourself or from the other person. #aboutme #betrayedwhen #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification