Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thepenmandiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thepenmandiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thep status, krung thep maha nakhon, krung thep, thep mahesuan, shusui vs enma,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swatantra Kumar Singh

अहबाब - Friends - मित्र A two liner with many emotions..... thanks for invitation didi .... I hope niraash nhi kiya...😁 #yqbaba #thepenmandiary #midnightdiary #yourtaless #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shikha Singh

read more
अहबाब खोने का सिलसिला तो एक उम्र से ज़ारी है 'क़ासिद'
कौन किसको मनाने जाए ग़र ख़ुद से बैर हो जाए अहबाब - Friends - मित्र

A two liner with many emotions..... thanks for invitation didi
.... I hope niraash nhi kiya...😁

#yqbaba #thepenmandiary #midnightdiary #yourtaless #yqdidi #yqbhaijan #Yopowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shikha Singh

Brijesh Singaravel

I was 6, when a girl sat down next to me for the first time in class. My brain hadn't developed to the point where I could conceive the anatomy of a girl. She was just another friends. I held her hands, running spreading chaos all around. I was 10, a demure kid, when I looked at a girl's face for more than 3 seconds for the first time. I felt a tickle inside, astound by how cute she was how that affected me. I was 15, perceived by peers a cool guy, flirted my way through anyone and everyone available to uphold the eminence of being a stud. I was 18, when the story of a girl hardly mattered to me. All I did was stare at the ones with big bosoms and the behinds that could turn me on. #yqbaba #thewritingghost #thepenmandiary

read more
( Read caption below ... ) I was 6, when a girl sat down next to me for the first time in class. My brain hadn't developed to the point where I could conceive the anatomy of a girl. She was just another friends. I held her hands, running spreading chaos all around.

I was 10, a demure kid, when I looked at a girl's face for more than 3 seconds for the first time. I felt a tickle inside, astound by how cute she was how that affected me.

I was 15, perceived by peers a cool guy, flirted my way through anyone and everyone available to uphold the eminence of being a stud.

I was 18, when the story of a girl hardly mattered to me. All I did was stare at the ones with big bosoms and the behinds that could turn me on.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification