Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scsatanmade Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scsatanmade Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scs go skins, life mai koi ata hai jata hai shayri 0, shayri for allah ki ata 0, ladiyo ka mahina ata hai shayri 0, nhi ata hai taras apne aap par shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Shiki

Mainly Satan try to create himself to come on the earth and spread Antichrist.... Even there are many hidden admirers of the Satan who are constantly try to make a way for their god (satan) and yes Raven is the symbol for bad omen... If you see a raven bird next time try to maintain 1000km distance😂... Kidding😜 ◆ hola spookians 🖤 ◆ collaborate on this prompt and write about Satan's creation 👹 ◆ front : mirza reg (10) #poem #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #sp_pinaka #scsatanmade

read more
But my colors are getting fade
I thought I am a normal person
But I came here for destruction
I saw a Raven is following me all time
And I know it comes with
 bad omen everytime
I am here to get the Jesus crown
And their followers to kneel down
Now I am not just a painting
For this world
I am the Satan who is creating
a new world

Mainly Satan try to create himself to come on the earth and spread Antichrist.... Even there are many hidden admirers of the Satan who are constantly try to make a way for their god (satan) and yes Raven is the symbol for bad omen... If you see a raven bird next time try to maintain 1000km distance😂... Kidding😜

◆ hola spookians 🖤

◆ collaborate on this prompt and write about Satan's creation 👹

◆ front : mirza reg (10)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification