Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokenyetbound Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokenyetbound Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he broke up with me but i still love him, i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, he broke my heart but i still love him quotes, you broke up with me quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

The eyes where Coldness remains
Was once lit with hope..
The lips With Sly Smirks was once With Gleeful laughter...
Brain where darkness brew was once a Nestle of hopes...
Heart Which is Close now was once open to Love..
The Feelings Which is no more affectionate were once Warm..

But now She has become something that Even Devil Marvels about... Ready to Wreck Everything...!! #darknesswithin #lovenotsobeautiful #brokenyetbound #aloneisalive #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales

Rabiya Nizam

कल ही हाथ थामा था
आज छोड़ गए...।।
ढलती शाम में वादे किए थे
सूरज उगते ही वह तोड़ गए...।।
हमने तुम्हें "हमसफ़र" बनाया था
तुम सफ़र शुरू होने से पहले ही मुंह मोड़ गए...।। #yqhindi #yqurdu #yqshayri #brokenyetbound #loveandhate

Rabiya Nizam

Live your life without regret..
Set your soul free from agony..
Enjoy the humorous nature of world..
Because it's no good tormenting yourself where nobody Cares...!! #yqquotes #yqtales #brokenyetbound #painandsorrow

Rabiya Nizam

Heaven or Hell...??
U can't Choose 
But U can Choose 
How u want to live Ur life..
Living Ur own dreams
Or Living on others accord...!! #freshthoughts #daydreamer #yqtales #yqquotes #brokenyetbound #aloneisalive #lifeandlesson

Rabiya Nizam

Holding the broken shred of her heart...
And looking at the moonless Sky..
Feeling the stings of the Chilly wind..
She still think about what happened with her but don't understand Why...!! #yqtales #yqquote #loveandhate #lifeandlesson #brokenyetbound #notanymore

Rabiya Nizam

Impatience and Anxiety are two most vital agents for distortion of Sane mind...!! #darkandlight #lifeandlesson #brokenyetbound #aloneisalive #hurtandtaught  #yqquote #yqthoughts

Rabiya Nizam

A true Partner is not the one who wins the world for you...
But the one Who Make u win the world along wd him....!! #lovequotes #lovestory #loveyourself #lifeandreality #aloneisalive #brokenyetbound #lifeandlesson #dreamstory

Rabiya Nizam

She never believed she will be left alone...
But at the end what accompanied her was loneliness...!! #brokensoul #brokendreams_or_withoutthem #lifeandlessons #brokenyetbound #aloneisalive #yqtales #yqquote #painisreal

Rabiya Nizam

Suraj ki dhoop mein khud KO jalate hai Maa-baap...
Tujhe aanchal ki chhao mein sulate hai Maa-baap...
Tu bhukha na so Jaye kahin 
Issi fikr mein...
Apni roti tujhe khilate Hain maa-baap..!! #it'slife #lifeandreality #lifeandlessons #brokenyetbound #parents_love #yqquotes #yqtales #morningthoughts ...

Rabiya Nizam

Tujhe lafzon mein likhne ki koshish ki thi...
Tujhe Gahrai se padhne ki koshish ki thi...!!
Par na lafz mile tujhe likhne ko...
Na tere Dil ko hum Kabhi padh sake...!!💔
 #lovequote #lifeandlesson #brokenyetbound #aloneisalive #yqtales #yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification