Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best safespace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best safespace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about safe journey prayer to my love, your secrets are safe with me, malayalam love saf status videos 0, have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation quotes, wish you a safe and happy journey,

• 12 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Sanchali Desai

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Safe Place

~ Home  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is unpredictable 
If you are having 
Safe mindset 
Than you are in safe place  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

asparklinsoul

Safe Space ❤ #asparklinsoul #roohmann #knight_king #yqbaba #Collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
or cornered place,
the emotions lie in
the same phase and 
rise to wail in the
darkroom of any place.

And, a little light ray of
hope & love come to be
known when he entered
the safe space with the real
meaning of safe in that space. Safe Space ❤

#asparklinsoul #roohmann #knight_king #yqbaba
#collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

Svetlana Saraswat

Your mouth is a warm bed after a cold day

teeth, tongue, smile, everything

My icy self can't wait to rest inside of you

elbows, nerves, hair, all of me #warmth #bed #safespace #home #quartrain #fourliner #micropoetry #you

Siyabonga Zuma

SAFE SPACE:

You treat me like a king
do I treat you like a queen?
I hope you feel I do
I hope to make you say “I do.”

You’re my number one
I pray there’s no one after you.
You’re my strongest weapon
the one I tell my fears to
you help me battle through.

Whenever I’m feeling ill
you make sure well is how I feel.
When I hurt, you bleed
when you cry, I weep
when I win, we win.

You are my safe space
with you, I’m in outer space
with me, you’re full of grace.
I pray you never replace me
because you were made for me.

You treat me like a king
do I treat you like a queen?
I hope you feel I do
will I make you say “I do”? Safe space ❤️

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqthoughts #yqpoetry #safespace #queen #kingandqueen

Varadhan P M

read more

The Safe place is always your own Self

The safest corner is your Confidence

You can discuss, consult, plan, execute

Everything with your own' SELF'

No more spilling of secrets-very safe!  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Returning home from work
and the streets were silent,
even a light gust of wind 
was making a noise in my ears.
And the inner me was scared
enough to get lost in those
silent streets. 
As I reached home,I hugged
my mother and slept in her
lap, and that lap was 
safe space for me.— % & Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
No one is coming to push u 
Save u 
Get up 
It's time to be a superhero
 lots of love to you 
#sweety Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sweety

read more
A life full of hurdles 
Our goals seem insecure 
Fight hard to secure a place 
If you are weak 
You are not valid in this world 
#sweety  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhisek Jain

read more
Life is full of challenges 
Struggling to achieve the goal
I have a vision in my mind 
But my dream is in danger 
Chasing to safe 
And achieve my dream 
Are you with me
#sweety
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 18 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #safespace #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification