Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best intoadulthood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best intoadulthood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when i look into your eyes quotes love, love quotes about looking into your eyes, i feel love when i look into your eyes, black box fall into my love, can friends with benefits turn into a relationship,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ankit

Seeing the differences among my near ones and adapting my behaviour in accordance to the situations and persons to deal with, made me feel like an adult when teenage was way far from the grasp of time.  #IntoAdulthood #yqbaba

Durga Kannan

Travelling alone in an unreserved first class compartment after my EQ wasn't released, in a compartment with four men on a two days and 2 nights journey, I was extremely apprehensive. But I realised that the world has a lot of good people. Not all are bad. They said they would support me if the TT came as I had a valid first class ticket and I wasn't travelling ticktless so he couldn't throw me out of the train or compartment. One of them offered me their berth and slept on the floor with newspapers spread out, on both the nights, though I refused. He wasn't ready to listen to a ' No'. They didn't lock the door as they didn't want me to feel apprehensive. Four totally rank strangers yet they took care of me as if I was a part of their family. As a 23 year old I learnt that the world is filled with a lot of good people. It's the few who make us lose our trust on everyone. I can never forget that particular journey in my life.
 #yqbaba#intoadulthood#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification