Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weave_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weave_poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to weave a basket 10, what is a hair weave, story 6 a tight weave, how to weave hair 30, weave meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 60 Stories

indefinite_mirage

A weaver bird! #weave_poetry #Weavers #Birds #Nature #Wrath #New #new_post #Love #nojolove UnHeardकवि Bibhuprasad Biswal:Aesthete

read more

Chitra Iyer

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with ( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_outside

read more

The petal saw
the dewdrop dance
before dying ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 
💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 
💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page 
of passion Tanha Raatein . 

💐Collaboration are requested on the 
Bg with
( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry

Chitra Iyer

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with ( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_outside

read more
The rains left
their happy wetness
on my eyelids ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 
💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 

Bg with

Shree

Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts Unboundeddesires ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_silence

read more
Amidst of the echoes
holding a stranded heaped heart
twirling ocean of silence Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
Unboundeddesires

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Madhu Jain

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with- 4-syllable 1st line #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_art

read more
The beautiful
superangelic
happiness bounds universe.  ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4  promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with-   
4-syllable 1st line

Poonam Suyal

Please write on the shaded area given at the top/bottom of the wallpaper/bg .please do not smudge the bg. ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with- 4-syllable 1st line 5- syllable 2nd line #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_epitome

read more
She's epitome of beauty
also performs all her duties 
sometimes a bit moody  Please write on the shaded area given at the top/bottom of the wallpaper/bg .please do not smudge the bg. 
⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4  promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with-   
4-syllable 1st line
5- syllable 2nd line

Poonam Suyal

Please write on the shaded area given at the top/bottom of the wallpaper/bg .please do not smudge the bg. ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with- 4-syllable 1st line 5- syllable 2nd line #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_ground

read more
Sky is the limit
Spread your wings and fly
with roots in ground Please write on the shaded area given at the top/bottom of the wallpaper/bg .please do not smudge the bg. 
⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4  promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with-   
4-syllable 1st line
5- syllable 2nd line

Poonam Suyal

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with- 4-syllable 1st line #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_art

read more
Words in my mind
Create a picture of you
An art so divine  ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4  promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with-   
4-syllable 1st line

Poonam Suyal

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with- 4-syllable 1st line #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_autumn

read more
Trees empty in autumn 
They're without flowers and leaves
Life still doesn't freeze  ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4  promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with-   
4-syllable 1st line

Poonam Suyal

⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 💐💐💐weave poetry Challenge: submit before 6a.m the next day,mentioning 'Done' in comment section. No plagiarism please. 💐I GulnaaR...WELCOME you to our page of passion Tanha Raatein . 💐Collaboration are requested on the Bg with ( 13 wordings in haiku//English weave a poetry #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithतन्हा_रातें #एक_गुलनार #musingsofgulnaar #weave_poetry #haiku_visit

read more
I wait for him
His visit soothes my soul
Is certainly a blessing  ⭐⭐ 2 Testimonials//Haiku 13 syllable poetry//4-5-4 promotional screening by Tanha Raatein 

Bg with
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification