Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best followingfate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best followingfate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about follow in love with you, following love with you, love like and follow me, hindi love shayari fol h d, sad love shayari foll imegh,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Springblossoms

God has already planned your fate. It's the root of your existence. You have to just bloom the destiny with proper care, understanding and love. The more stronger nourishment you give, the more beautiful flowers you get in your life. Make this flower always bloom, never let them dry🌸💜✨ #3334poem #Destiny #followingfate love life #yqbaba #365days365quotes #writingresolution

read more
Following fate was
Root, the destiny
Bloomed to spread
Eternal love, holding souls. God has already planned your fate. It's the root of your existence. You have to just bloom the destiny with proper care, understanding and love. The more stronger nourishment you give, the more beautiful flowers you get in your life. Make this flower always bloom, never let them dry🌸💜✨

#3334poem #destiny #followingfate #love #life #yqbaba #365days365quotes #writingresolution

CM Chaitanyaa

Whenever I smile
all the misfortune 
of mine changes
from brook to Nile.  #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqspecial #yqpoetry #3334poem #followingfate

Mansi Rajput

~following fate~

In place of 
following her fate,
she decided to
create her own destiny.. oh well..

#yqbaba #followingfate #destiny #3334poem

Priya Panicker

Following Fate...

I was lead 
down this path
to find you.
Destinies united as one. #yqbaba #dailychallenge #3334poem #followingfate #destiny #yqdidi #yqquotes

Durga Kannan

Sitting silently, following fate
Lazily letting things happen
Blaming it on fate
That's not for me
Pushing myself beyond limitations
Trying till my last breath
Putting forth maximum efforts
Following my heart
That's more like me #yqbaba#followingfate#challenge

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification