Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzwritersaffair Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzwritersaffair Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 29 Stories

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

Hello writers! We start with the second game of writers affair i.e LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP CONVERSATION. Since we are here for valentines' week celebration, we shall understand and know our partners first. So this is what the game is all about. -You have to make a private quote with your partner first. -Then you have to converse there -And at last post your conversation. -Any one of the partner has to post the conversation having the initials of your names with the respective dialogues. #ValentinesDay #yqbaba #loveforever #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #rzwritersaffair #rzlongdistanceconversation #pssquotes

read more
LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIPS 
ARE HARD, BUT THEY'RE ALSO INCREDIBLE. 
IF YOU CAN LOVE, 
TRUST, RESPECT AND  SUPPORT 
EACH OTHER FROM A DISTANCE 
THEN YOU'LL BE 
UNSTOPPABLE ONCE YOU'RE PHYSICALLY TOGETHER.  Hello writers!

We start with the second game of writers affair i.e LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP CONVERSATION. Since we are here for valentines' week celebration, we shall understand and know our partners first. So this is what the game is all about. 

-You have to make a private quote with your partner first. 
-Then you have to converse there 
-And at last post your conversation.
-Any one of the partner has to post the conversation having the initials of your names with the respective dialogues.

Abid

Dedicating a #testimonial to Maryam Fathima A dentist with a penchant for filling emotional cavities with beautiful words. Humurous ghazal #rztokenoflove #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqdidi #soultrigger #valentinesweek #rzwritersaffair

read more
Mohabbat mangta hu mai mohabbat leke jaunga. 
Mohabbat hi ki khaatir mai jiUnga Maar khaunga. 
Mujhe maluum hai peshe se tum danto ki doctor ho, 
Mai apne daanto ki cleaning, tumhi se hi karaunga 
Mere toothbrush or toothpaste me koi kami ho to, 
Mujhe tum mashwara dena, mai koyla tak lagaunga. 
Mere danto me jab koi kahi bhi cavity ho to, 
Usse tum pyaar se bharna, mai unse tab chabaunga 
Tumhaare clinic ke Baahar, hamesha line ho lambi 
Mai acche dant ko bhi khamakha tudwa ke launga 
Appointment lekar aau mai, bahaane se tumhe milne
Tumhare ghar ke neeche khub mai chakkar lagaunga. 
Hamari shaadi ho jaaye, sirf ho panch hi bacche 
Mai unki parwarish ke waaste paise kamaunga. 
Qasam khaata hu mai uski, jo Mar jaye bohot jaldi 
Tumhe chahunga tumko apni duniya mai banaunga. 

Dedicating a #testimonial to Maryam Fathima
A dentist with a penchant for filling emotional cavities with beautiful words. 
Humurous ghazal
#rztokenoflove
#yqrz
#yqrestzone
#yqdidi
#soultrigger

Abid

Rest Zone challenge Love proposal Partner : Maryam Fathima #yqrz #valentinesweek #rzwritersaffair #yqrestzone #rzloveproposal #soultrigger

read more
 I'll be there when the suns first rays descend on your face,
Waking you up with warmth and a loving embrace.
I'll give you company when the moon shines bright, 
Giving you confidence when nothing seems right. 
I'll be there when you get hunger pangs in the middle of nights. 
Ordering food or fetching them beneath the dullness of street lights. 
I'll surely be your man of responsibility and care, 
Loving you in joy and comforting you in despair. 

Would you like to spend your life with a man so humble, 
Who reciprocates your love with values so simple? Rest Zone challenge 
Love proposal
Partner : Maryam Fathima
#yqrz
#valentinesweek
#rzwritersaffair
#yqrestzone
#rzloveproposal

Abid

Hello pretty people! We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game. This BG is open for collab to everyone. This is a #rzpartners game. Here anyone can collab with anyone. But, whoever wants to seriously participate must check our 1st comment and use respective hashtags. After this game, we will pai #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqsayyed #rzwritersaffair #rzpartner2

read more
My heart spliced open 
and unable to sew,
For poem, poetries and 
feelings I completely outgrew.  Hello pretty people!
We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game.

This BG is open for collab to everyone. This is a #rzpartners game.
Here anyone can collab with anyone.
But, whoever wants to seriously participate must check our 1st comment and use respective hashtags.  After this game, we will pai

Bizz_are_ Soul

The warmest embrace,
wrapped round her small soma
soothed her scarred soul,
annihilating the austere self.... #mnmpalpate #yqrestzone #yqrz #rzwritersaffair #lasttimewekissed 
#hugsmakemefeellike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone #rzpartner1

Madhu Jain

Hello pretty people! We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game. This BG is open for collab to everyone. This is a #rzpartners game. Here anyone can collab with anyone. But, whoever wants to seriously participate must check our 1st comment and use respective hashtags. After this game, we will pai #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzwritersaffair

read more
Always feels secured and relaxed 
in your arms.  Hello pretty people!
We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game.

But, whoever wants to seriously participate must check our 1st comment and use respective hashtags.  After this game, we will pai

Cerebral Derange

Not for competition just a collab #rzpartner1 Hello pretty people! We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game. This BG is open for collab to everyone. This is a #rzpartners game. Here anyone can collab with anyone. #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzwritersaffair

read more
I promise,
will drench you in my love
If clouds fade.don't worry
Will Ooze & Fill whole ocean
With my rain Not for competition just a collab

#rzpartner1
Hello pretty people!

Cerebral Derange

Not for competition just a collab👍 sabiha sulthana durga sandhya All are invited for collab if you want to participate with me in the game. #rzpartners #rzpartner1 #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzwritersaffair

read more
Let our love die,
Free from heart & soul
Love should die
to reincarnate
Again and again
This is what
eternal love means Not for competition just a collab👍

sabiha sulthana
durga sandhya
All are invited for collab if you want to participate with me in the game.  

#rzpartners 
#rzpartner1

Cerebral Derange

Not for competition Just collab #collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone yqrz #rzwritersaffair #hugday #valentinesweek #rzpartner1 #soulmantra Collaborating with Rest Zone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Swati Rohit Gupta

read more
Love is like a rose 
Need to hurt and bleed
Before you touch the petals 
Of rose Not for competition 
Just collab

#collabwithrestzone #yqrestzone yqrz #rzwritersaffair #hugday #valentinesweek    #rzpartner1
#soulmantra
Collaborating with Rest Zone      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swati Rohit Gupta

Cerebral Derange

Not for competition just a collab #rzpartner1 Hello pretty people! We are firstly sorry to inform about yesterday's pairing for "writer's affair". We were in dearth of boys and so it couldn't go as per our plan. Yesterday's rating stays CANCELLED. Well, we came up with an alternative to continue with the game. This BG is open for collab to everyone. This is a #rzpartners game. Here anyone can collab with anyone. #hugday #YourQuoteAndMine #valentinesweek #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzwritersaffair

read more
I promise,
will drench you in my love
If clouds fade.don't worry
Will Ooze & Fill whole ocean
With my rain Not for competition just a collab

#rzpartner1
Hello pretty people!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification