Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thefreshbreathofair Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thefreshbreathofair Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Durga Kannan

Prompt for today's #yqinstaday 122nd with Auldrin! Collab on this phrase and I'll repost the entries I love the most. C'mon people gear up, see you on the Insta handle😉😎 In collaboration with YourQuote Baba❤ #DKcollab #CollabChallenge #collabwithme #yqbaba #newwritersclub #thefreshbreathofair #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with वसुधा

read more
That you bring along
As you pass me by
Everyday, day after day
The faint whiff of your perfume
Lingers along beside
Breathing life into my existence Prompt for today's #YQInstaDay 122nd with Auldrin!
Collab on this phrase and I'll repost the entries I love the most. C'mon people gear up, see you on the Insta handle😉😎
In collaboration with YourQuote Baba❤
#dkcollab #collabchallenge #collabwithme #yqbaba #newwritersclub #thefreshbreathofair #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with वसुधा

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification