Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wsanewdawn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wsanewdawn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wsaioctl example, wsai technologies pvt ltd, wsadmin commands, wsaib, wsapps,

• 2 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE- 10 MONOLOGUE POEM In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener. #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsmp

read more
Born and brought up in my lap
Yet you slowly ripped my life off me..
How dare you..?
Films of oils toxicities my world of fauna..
The clouds of dark smokes blurred my visions..
You broke the hell on me
How dare you..?
Well now life is a Circle,
What you give is what you get.
Now I will Scream silently In your ears;
Making you go insane;
I will melt the glacials, drowning your Eden,
I will burn your skin with hellish beams,
And the rain which melt down the crops.
Yes I will avenge for all bruises you inflicted.
Yes I am nature. CHALLENGE- 10

MONOLOGUE POEM

In this challenge you have to write a Monologue Poem in which nature(speaker) is addressing the humans(silent listener) on the revenge She is taking on them as a result of their malefic deeds towards Her. 

A Monologue Poem is the one in the form of a speech or narrative by an imagined person, in which the speaker inadvertently reveals aspects of their character while describing a particular situation or series of events to a silent listener.

Rabiya Nizam

Providing you another BG for Challenge 11- JUXTAPOSITION. Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. #wsanewdawn #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsjuxtaposition #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hades and phanes
Both the Scintilla of nature,
One to bring the dawn
One to bring the dark
Yet they created 
The sole universe. Providing you another BG for Challenge 11- JUXTAPOSITION. 

Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. 
#wsanewdawn
#wrscribblezone
#yqwritosphere
#wsscribblestorm
#wsjuxtaposition

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE - 12 FREE IMAGINATION Hey Participants! We are glad to see your enthusiasm for this fest. You must be thinking of what Challenge we gonna present next right..? Well This time we have decided to give you some relaxation and wings to your imagination. We are providing you this blank BG as the final Challenge and you are free to scribble down whatever thoughts you get seeing it. No particular rhyme scheme, no particular genre, no line limit. You can write quote/poem/micro tale. Just y #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wscribblezone #wsfreeimagination

read more
The web of thoughts
And the chain of imagination,
The poem of unity
And the songs of separation.
All travelling from my mind
To your sphere,
Yes a web of Thoughts,
The human interaction. CHALLENGE - 12

FREE IMAGINATION

Hey Participants! We are glad to see your enthusiasm for this fest. You must be thinking of what Challenge we gonna present next right..? 
Well This time we have decided to give you some relaxation and wings to your imagination.

We are providing you this blank BG as the final Challenge and you are free to scribble down whatever thoughts you get seeing it. No particular rhyme scheme, no particular genre, no line limit. You can write quote/poem/micro tale. Just y

Rabiya Nizam

Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. #wsanewdawn #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wsmagic8liner

read more
Malevolent sinister night;
In the reign of the devil
I am submitting my chastity
To acquire the power,

The power to bring the dearth
Pain, sorrow and destruction,
The art of sorcery,
To become the breathing Perses. Providing you another BG for Challenge 8- MAGIC. 

Don’t forget to use the required hashtags. 

#wsanewdawn
#wrscribblezone
#yqwritosphere
#wsscribblestorm

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 7 SMILE We smile for a number of reasons. You may smile when you see your old picture, or find your long-lost favourite pen or your childhood bestie on social media, or you even smile thinking of the consequences of a prank placed on someone. From Mona Lisa to the Grinch, we are captivated by smiles, both genuine and fake. A simple Smile has the most healing power. But as a form of social interaction and communication, a smile is complex, dynamic, and powerful. So your challenge is #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wssmile

read more
Lighting up the Stygian life,
Forging an Arcadia,
Yes when you smile,
Life become meaningful. CHALLENGE 7

SMILE

We smile for a number of reasons. You may smile when you see your old picture, or find your long-lost favourite pen or your childhood bestie on social media, or you even smile thinking of the consequences of a prank placed on someone.
From Mona Lisa to the Grinch, we are captivated by smiles, both genuine and fake. A simple Smile has the most healing power. But as a form of social interaction and communication, a smile is complex, dynamic, and powerful.

So your challenge is

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 6 JEALOUSY Heyya Writos, We know you had enough brainstorming till now. So here comes an easy challenge for you. All you need to do here is to write a ONE LINER on “JEALOUSY”. #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsjealousy

read more
When my own destruction 
doesn't matter if
 it can cause yours. CHALLENGE 6

JEALOUSY

Heyya Writos, We know you had enough brainstorming till now. So here comes an easy challenge for you. 

All you need to do here is to write a ONE LINER on “JEALOUSY”.

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 2 ENVELOPE Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”: “Is it possible That so high debate, #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsenvelope

read more
Can't I travel back..?
To those Eden of smile
When in rain the paper boats swam mile,
The fireflies were the stars
And a new world was weaved afar.
Those broken tooth were taken by fairies,
When every night was lit with stories
Can't I travel back...? CHALLENGE 2 

ENVELOPE

Envelope, is a device in poetry in which poem begins and ends with the same line as in Sir Thomas Wyatt’s “Is it Possible?”:

“Is it possible
 That so high debate,

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 3 HUMAN MIND The Human Mind is the most complex machine on Earth. Understanding it is very often a herculean task. Don’t worry Writos, we are not gonna entrust you with the task of decoding the human mind😁 Your challenge is to write a Quote on the theme HUMAN MIND. Any aspect of it you can write on. #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wshumanmind

read more
A lybrainth of Emotions,
Cinders of desires,
Determination for passion,
Sea of tears
At times grinning from ear to ear.
Depression, distress,
Sometimes the alluring life quest.
Human brain is maze,
Never getting aged, remain unfazed. CHALLENGE 3

HUMAN MIND

The Human Mind is the most complex machine on Earth. Understanding it is very often a herculean task. Don’t worry Writos, we are not gonna entrust you with the task of decoding the human mind😁 

Your challenge is to write a Quote on the theme HUMAN MIND. Any aspect of it you can write on.

Rabiya Nizam

CHALLENGE 1 Good Morning Writos, Here we come with our first challenge. ———ALLITERATION POEM——— Alliteration is when two or more words in a sentence begin with the same sound (not just the same letter). The sound is usually a consonant and the words don't have to be right next to one another. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone #yqwritosphere #wsscribblestorm #wsanewdawn #wsalliteration #freestorm

read more
Debunked dreadfulness of dying dreams lead me to destruction. CHALLENGE 1

Good Morning Writos, Here we come with our first challenge. 

———ALLITERATION POEM———

Alliteration is when two or more words in a sentence begin with the same sound (not just the same letter). The sound is usually a consonant and the words don't have to be right next to one another.

Rabiya Nizam

Good noon writers, Feeling bored staying at home. Here comes a “COLLAB CHALLENGE” from us. Collab on this beautiful dual collab bg and invite maximum friends to collab with you. Use #wstwinchallenge and #wsyourname (for example:- If Vinay J is doing the collab use #wsvinayj so that the ones collabing with vinay can be easily counted. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #scribbles #wrscribblezone #wsanewdawn

read more
May you be the
 metaphor of Amour Good noon writers, Feeling bored staying at home. 

Here comes a “COLLAB CHALLENGE” from us. 

Collab on this beautiful dual collab bg and invite maximum friends to collab with you. 

Use #wstwinchallenge and #wsyourname (for example:- If Vinay J is doing the collab use #wsvinayj so that the ones collabing with vinay can be easily counted.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification