Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourlovewaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourlovewaslike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

JYOTI GUPTA

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

..... .............. ........

............ Should I say something..???????? Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

742 #SoulMates #glimpseofmysoul Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loving you was one of the hardest things I've ever had the pleasure of doing.
It was like trying to breathe under water, gasping for air bubbles but sinking deeper as I continued to fall for you...  #742 #soulmates #glimpseofmysoul 

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Santu Ali

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Water in the desert 
The more I drink 
Your love 
The more I feel alive 
It's your all I need
To live this life Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a twinflame journey  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka kumar

read more
Your love was like a rainbow,
Adding colors to my life in a row,
Every episode of us was a hit show,
With no bad memories to throw! Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
It was like a Toffee to a child, neither
willing to have it in full,
nor strong enough to defer it!  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A bouquet of flowers 💐  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Firdausi Rahman

read more
Not like that, it's.. Was, Is, and Always Forever darling....  Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
I am alive because I love my love... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Your love is like a touch which I can feel whenever my heart is remembering you as you stay inside that very heart itself... Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourlovewaslike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification