Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best guitargirl Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best guitargirl Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love of my life guitar tabs, guitar love shayari english images download, guitar images with quotes 320, guitar pictures with quotes, quotes with guitar,

• 1 Followers
  • 58 Stories

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

I don’t know what happiness teaches you 
But pain will teach you something more 
It teaches you something more that no person in this world can teach you  #pain #convobetweenheartandmind 
#aloneliferacer #guitargirl #preethirockz
#staymotivated 
#everlastingspirit💙
#inspiration

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

#Try no matter successful or not because... Something which makes you try doesn't get wasted. ... #Smile life #mylifemyrules #preethirockz #guitargirl #aloneliferacer ......smile please... 😁😃

read more
  To make me smile 
  Walk with me a mile 

To break my smile 
 Your intension is a futile

To make you smile 
   Am trying from a while 

Ask me to smile 
      I'll show you the perennial Nile 
I'll smile, if you walk with me for a mile..

#try no matter successful or not because... Something which makes you try doesn't get wasted. ...
#smile 
#life 
#mylifemyrules 
#preethirockz 
#guitargirl 
#aloneliferacer 
......smile please... 😁😃

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

The bond has been broken 
but the memories haven't  haven't !! 
#broken
#aloneliferacer
#preethirockz
#guitargirl
#inspiration
#aestheticthoughts

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Wiseness is not enough to be a king #King Decide to be loyal not for any reason but for a great purpose !!! #randomthoughts #Queen life #aestheticthoughts #mylife #preethirockz #guitargirl

read more
Not your royalty but  your loyalty decides whether you are the king or you are  the person in the kingdom . Wiseness is not enough to be a king 
#king
 Decide to be loyal not for any reason but for a great purpose !!!
#randomthoughts

#queen 
#life 
#aestheticthoughts

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Actually no caption needed , full peace is in the quote yet . Conquer the world with the positivity and will power 🖤🖤 #twoliner #threeliner life #foryou #Aesthetic #preethirockz #guitargirl

read more
The willpower  in you can make your empty hands the serving hands !! 

Actually no caption needed , full peace is in the quote yet .
Conquer the world with the positivity and will power 🖤🖤
#twoliner #threeliner 
#life 
#foryou 
#aesthetic 
#preethirockz 
#guitargirl

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Dear you ,be as yourself #beyourself #RandomThought s never leave my mind 😂😝😜😜 A refreshing quote Always do what you want to !!! Always get what you need to !!! Live the Life which you really want to live and love the life by making it meaningful ❤️ Helping nature is service to God . Help eachother that's the actual meaning of being a human ✨ #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #guitargirl

read more
Dear you , be as you 
The people in this world keeps changing frequently , the opinions on each other keeps changing , the trend and so on so always be changing. 
But dear you , keep your confidence constant and at high  .
Dear you , don't follow the trend and don't always run through the way all people run , atleast be the one who makes a unique step in right way !!
Dear you ,be as yourself  Dear you ,be as yourself #beyourself 
#randomthought s never leave my mind 😂😝😜😜
A refreshing quote 
Always do what you want to !!!
Always get what you need to !!!
Live the Life which you really want to live and love the life by making it meaningful ❤️
Helping nature is service to God . Help eachother that's the actual meaning of being a human ✨
#preethirockz

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Single quote with multi messages !!!❤️ Every heartful and positive word counts and worth ❤️ Do / work yourself, no one can help you . " This is not a parliament to pass a bill and wait until it gets accepted / rejected ". It's your life make it good and great don't need any judgments regarding it . ☺️☺️ #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #latest #Aesthetic #keeprocking #guitargirl

read more
Change ; that doesn't comes out of any discussions and debates 
The ultimate change must start within you and spread the whole world 
 Make the magic within split seconds ✨✨ don't wait for the judgement and permissions . 
Do it yourself and alone  Single quote with multi messages !!!❤️ 
Every heartful and positive word counts and worth ❤️
Do / work   yourself,  no one can help you .
" This is not a parliament to pass a bill and wait until it gets accepted / rejected ". 
It's your life make it good and great don't need any judgments regarding it .
☺️☺️
#preethirockz 
#aloneliferacer

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

#nightthoughts Just don't be afraid of things and problems .all you need to do is seeking out the courage in you !! #Fearless #guitargirl #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #problemsandpains

read more
Life is always beautiful  with problems  which let us to explore the solutions and   know how capable we are ?!  #nightthoughts
 Just don't be afraid of things and problems .all you need to do is  seeking out the courage in you !! #fearless
#guitargirl 
#preethirockz 
#aloneliferacer 
#problemsandpains

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Believe in what you have at present not what you lost and what you u want . Don't change any of your good habits and sentimentsr at any cost and at any level cause at whatever the stage u may be the things which lead u forward must always be truly accepted by u forever 💓 . Learn to step forward don't worry thinking about " what might be the cause and effect " . Always make sure of your each step towards forward 🖤 #Inspiration #nightquotes life #somethingbutnotnothing #preethirockz alonelif #aloneliferacer #guitargirl

read more
Do not change your  good habits and sentiments at any cost and at any level because those  reflect your attitude  towards your life . Believe in what you have at present not what you lost and what you u want . 
Don't change any of your good habits and sentimentsr at any cost and at any level cause at whatever the stage u may be the things which lead u forward must always be truly accepted by u forever 💓 . Learn to step forward don't worry thinking about " what might be the cause and effect " . Always make sure of your each step towards forward 🖤
#inspiration 
#nightquotes 
#life 
#somethingbutnotnothing
#preethirockz
#alonelif

🎶💃soul Of Music ❣️

Getting educated should not only be for ur development but also ur surroundings and the people besides. Work not only for you but also for others welfare .study not get acknowledged but also to educate others too ....!! Make your education worthy and respect the values u've learnt . If accepted do like . if not just understand . #Education #Inspiration life #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #guitargirl

read more
Education is not about what you mug up and score the toppest ranks and run with the competitions 
It's all about understanding the life and the surroundings  to make them more better and the more beautiful . Getting educated should not only be for ur development but also ur surroundings and the people besides. Work not only for you but also for others welfare .study not get acknowledged but also to educate others too ....!! Make your education worthy and respect the values u've learnt .
If accepted do like .  if not just  understand .
#education #inspiration #life #preethirockz #aloneliferacer #guitargirl
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification