Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATyouarepeace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATyouarepeace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about boldaina tyo timro tasbir lyrics, boldaina tyo timro tasbir mp3 download, tyo, boldaina tyo timro tasbir chords, boldaina tyo timro tasbir,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shruthi U

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab on this beautiful bg with your love-filled words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #imaginary_tale

read more
You are the shine I wait for
You are the sky I aim for 
You are the ocean I flow for 
You are the warmth I melt for 
You are the breath I breathe for 
You are the partner I sing for
You are the heart I love for
You are the soul I live for
She whispered in his ears.

Fate! 

He took his last breath and
left her alone on this planet.  OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab on this beautiful bg with your love-filled words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Ar. Smitha

#ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab on this beautiful bg with your love-filled words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #smithasunkara

read more
You are the cheese I crave for, 
You are the creamy topping of pizza, 
You are my tango, you are my salsa, 
You are the wet sand I feel on my toes, 
You are my power in times of woes.   #ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Durga Kannan

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab on this beautiful bg with your love-filled words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Your arms, the place I forget
all my worries and misgivings.
Like a bird in its nest
With you, I feel safe and secure.
You are my haven of peace. OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATyouarepeace • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification