Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndpicture Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndpicture Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd quotes, dnd exam time status, check dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Anuj Jain

Theme: Corruption Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndpicture and pen down a #2linestory on the theme "Corruption." P.S. check our pinned post for a fun filled knowledge game. 😁 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Corruption #DND2linestory #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
That Environment clearance was done in a day as you had said Dad.
Experience always wins over youth and i know how money wins over these babus, said Dad raising a toast.
 Theme: Corruption

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndpicture and pen down a #2linestory on the theme "Corruption."

P.S. check our pinned post for a fun filled knowledge game. 😁

#yqbaba #yqdidi #corruption #dnd2linestory #yqdnd   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Hansika Bansal

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and enhance the picture. Share with us what the picture tells you. #eccedentesiasthb #dndteamfraternity #voiceofcare #hansispoem #voiceagainstinjustice #yqdnd #dndpicture #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I lost my eyes at the bangles site ,
I lost my bones working all along ,
I lost my skin under those deadly wings ,
What this childhood has brought to me ?

I lost my feathers in those cold weathers ,
I lost friends many , working for the penny,
I lost my dreams being exploited extreme, 
Is this really what childhood means ? 
Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and enhance the picture.  Share with us what the picture tells you. 
#eccedentesiasthb
#dndteamfraternity 
#VoiceOfCare 
#hansispoem 
#voiceagainstinjustice 
#yqdnd #dndpicture #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Theme: Corruption Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndpicture and pen down a #2linestory on the theme "Corruption." P.S. check our pinned post for a fun filled knowledge game. 😁 #yqbaba #yqdidi #Corruption #DND2linestory #yqdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Asha scored less than Usha, yet she got the seat because money exchanged hands. The deserving most often are deprived of what is rightfully theirs. Theme: Corruption

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndpicture and pen down a #2linestory on the theme "Corruption."

Durga Kannan

read more
The corruptor is as much
to be blamed as the corrupted. Theme: Corruption

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification