Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpababpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpababpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pnpa stands for, what is pnp 170, pnpa in banking, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020,

• 7 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Poonam Suyal

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is ABAB poem? A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpababpoem

read more
His gentle words,
soothes me
Make me forget,
all my pains
With him I am,
a new me
Like a rainbow,
after the rain ~Open for all ~

To the participants of slot 2:

📢What is ABAB poem?
A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 

📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background.

Poonam Suyal

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is ABAB poem? A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpababpoem

read more
Love is all I needed
Love is all I had
He seemed to be,
stone hearted
He didn't cared ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?
A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 

📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background.

Poonam Suyal

read more
Life is a continuous fight
We've to struugle and win
To do what we wanna do is our right
Ignore all negatives with a grin

~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

Anuj Jain

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 3 : 📢What is ABCB poem? A poem where the second line rhymes with the fourth line while the first and third don't. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpababpoem

read more
His will he had made sound
I was to get his entire estate
But call it kismet or call it fate
He cheated and changed the mandate ~Open for all ~

To the participants of slot 3 :

📢What is ABCB poem?

A poem where the second line rhymes with the fourth line while the first and third don't.

Anuj Jain

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 3 : 📢What is ABCB poem? A poem where the second line rhymes with the fourth line while the first and third don't. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #pnpababpoem

read more
You are an idiot
But never do you believe
Nothing surprising in that
Intelligent self you yourself perceive ~Open for all ~

To the participants of slot 3 :

📢What is ABCB poem?

A poem where the second line rhymes with the fourth line while the first and third don't.

Anuj Jain

read more
You knew he was 
          not your types
You are such an 
           innocent babe
On every dame he 
                set his eyes
And to everyone his 
             heart he gave
 ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is ABAB poem? A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #teamsolo #pnpababpoem #she_a_quest

read more
Amidst the weeds of the garden
surrounded by thorny rose
a wildflower hauled the burden
of sacrificing life to foes...  ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

marmalade ツ

~Open for all ~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢What is ABAB poem? A poem where alternate lines rhyme. The first line rhyming with the third, the second rhyming with the fourth. If you want, you can write two paragraphs of four lines each. 📢Do not extend your poem in caption. Keep your quote length within the scroll in the background. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #teamsolo #pnpababpoem #she_a_quest

read more
In the ocean of thoughts, a gondola glided,
filled with voices of opera,
charmingly beautiful libretto it hided
to conceal the flame of anger's chimera...  ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

marmalade ツ

read more
The sapphire words of her ruby lips
echoed emerald voices,
while her poems shone even during the eclipse
but her lyrics faded in the revenge's choices.  ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

marmalade ツ

read more
My heart echoes in the valley
while my thoughts flow through it,
my soul's canoe rows by merrily
collecting the words of my poem bit by bit.  ~Open for all ~

📢What is ABAB poem?

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification