Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best highlydedicated Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best highlydedicated Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about high school popular guy fall in love with new student, high school love quotes, writing contests for high school students with cash prizes, high school love story games, foods with high alkaline content,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Komal Sharma

My deep feelings for uh
Now It feels so much when your hands are not above mine..I can't even hug uh so tightly as because you are so far away from me..my eyes are searching for your eyes..I can't do anything except waiting for the day when you will come back to me..ur sweet voices are always echoing on my mind..ur memories is  flashing in front of me..I even can't tell anyone how much I misses😔, loves uh so much ❣
 #love #myfirstlove #highlydedicated

monika.jhaa

She's extremely in love with her attire,
Which is igniting in her soul just like a fire.

The attire of ambition,
That never came with an expiration.

Unknowingly, where is she going?
Confiscated all her strength for whatever is she doing?

Scared, squinched and dreaded by dreams,
Sometimes at night she use to scream,
Still use to gather all her extreme,

Coz, she is the soul who desires to win.
To win, to conquer and to accomplish her dreams! #motivational #lovebeingmotivated #highlydedicated #inspiredbyme #inspirational #mywriteups #yqbaba #yqdidi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification