Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comefront Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comefront Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about come back to me my love, i miss u my love pls come back shayari, how to come out of love failure pain, i love you plz come back, come back my love status,

• 12 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the umbrella's dialogue, from a raincoat's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfumbrellaraincoat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp231120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Free? Well, their hands hold 
you, right? With me, their 
hands are free. Plastic? But
who keeps them dry and 
protects them? Not you for
sure. Just a showpiece, bah!
They need me  and not you in 
every downpour. You fly away,
they stick to me.😌 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the umbrella's dialogue, from a raincoat's perspective. 

🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼

#cfumbrellaraincoat #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp231120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the spammer's dialogue, from a content writer's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfspammerwriter #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp151120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I have a funny bone
and a punny style
The punch of my puns
will soon ensure your
followers become mine

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the spammer's dialogue, from a content writer's perspective. 

#cfspammerwriter #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp151120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pen's dialogue, from a paper's perspective. 🍿We will post this daily different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbatball #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp081120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Oh, whatever!
I'm having a ball with so 
many hands passing me
around that all you can
do is hand me over to a waiting
hand and I wouldn't bat an
eyelid. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pen's dialogue, from a paper's perspective. 

🍿We will post this daily different objects in conversation

#cfbatball #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp081120 #yqbaba #yqdidi    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the shirt's dialogue, from a pant's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfshirtpant #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp031120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Ah! the jealous one speaketh.
None dare drop me when 
outdoors, but when you are 
taken off, those six pack abs 
gloat with pride. I can live 
without you but you can't.
Hehehe. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront. All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the shirt's dialogue, from a pant's perspective. 

🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation

#cfshirtpant #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp031120 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pencil's dialogue, from a pen's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfpencilpen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp021120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I adorn the table of the rich n 
mighty, am mostly indelible 
and unbreakable unlike you, 
last long and am a classy gift 
item too. 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the pencil's dialogue, from a pen's perspective. 

#cfpencilpen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp021120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bucket's dialogue, from a mug's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbucketmug #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I am held with love.
Every lip kisses me.
Unlike you, I grace
the table, not the floor 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bucket's dialogue, from a mug's perspective. 

#cfbucketmug #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp281020 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My mates ensure there are 
stars in every lovers eye at 
night when they look up at me 
but you conveniently disappear 
leaving them tired and in a sweat 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the sun's dialogue, from a moon's perspective. 

#cfsunmoon #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp170920 #yqbaba #yqdidi   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more

I ignite romance
and add a glow to
the surroundings
when you are not
around or  where
you aren't wanted

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is with yet another initiative! It is #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bulb's dialogue, from a candle's perspective. 

#cfbulbcandle #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp100920 #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahima Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! @Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bottle's dialogue, from a glass' perspective. 🍿We will post this weekly twice with different objects in conversation 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfbottleglass #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp301020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Because I want to swim
in my own water.. 🍿Heya, Writero! @Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the bottle's dialogue, from a glass' perspective. 

#cfbottleglass #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp301020 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mosquito liquid's dialogue, from a mosquito racquet's perspective. 🍿Hope you like this and will explore the savagery within you😼 #cfliquidracquet #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp141120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I need not as they 
are attracted by 
themselves to 
my grace .
 🍿Heya, Writero! Pen n Popcorn is back with #comefront . All you need to do is confront and give a savage/funny comeback to the mosquito liquid's dialogue, from a mosquito racquet's perspective. 

#cfliquidracquet #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp141120 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification