Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best focustoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best focustoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about live life to the fullest and focus on the positive, quotes on focus in life, focus is the key to success quotes, focus in life quotes, focus on the positive quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

sahil singh

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My goal Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The present moment with nature 
The sparkling morning dew 
That lit up 
the grassy plains 
like a colony of fireflies Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

read more
the things I should not focus..! Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
My own blog 
My own heaven
With out fade  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
just today. As I have hundreds of yesterday, and I will have hundreds of tomorrow. But I will have only one today...  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The bright side of the emotions 
Which leads to achieving the best 
Side of the paths which leads 
To motivating the world into
Leading a better life  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
  On the cadence of my heartbeat
 And how every second I spend on earth can be a treat.
  How I release myself from the trap of emotions
And how I go on with life's potions.
 How solitude heals
How nature makes me kneel.
How can positivity,love and care be my whole show 
And how many volumes of wisdom are still left to know..

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
My works Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
reading the new book I started, 
till something more urgent needs
my attention.  I'm going to skip
writing today. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #focustoday #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification