Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best secondchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best secondchallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about no second troy as a love poem, first love and second love quotes, most emotional 30 second whatsapp status love video download, 30 sec tamil love video songs download 480, 30 sec love video song download 210,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Now that you are leaving,
Hope to never see you again...
Dear failure!!! #yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#leaving
#secondchallenge

Haseena Dudekula

Now that you are leaving,
please make sure to
take your time 
next year,
dear summer ! #leaving
#yqbaba
#yopowrimo
#secondchallenge

Sourajita D

"The eighth wonder of world is I falling out of love with books." #yqbaba #quotes #sourajita
#followformore #yqbabachallenge 
#secondchallenge 
Plz like it even if it is #firstquote or #not

sanjana ranjan

Return word feel like some close thing come.and best things that any one can return is their beautiful smile. #return#yqbaba#challenge#secondchallenge

sanjana ranjan

A letter to me
Dear me,
I know sometimes you getting nervous nd panic bt after it u will manage itself.i want to say u that never feel yourself less than others.you are wonderful nd amazing in itself.there is no need of certificate or opinion about ur nature or anything.
At last I want to say never loose urself.be as your are.never keep exceptation from others.keep hope nd one day you will get success.keep smiling.
 #proudmomentletter#awaitedlettertome#yqbaba#secrerletter#secondchallenge

_Ankahe_Alfaaz__

Rejection is never a negative element bt the most encouraging weapon in life , as it defines that you are at the right path but need some more efforts to pull the glory .. So never get demotivated  by rejection at any stage of life ... #rejection 
#yqbabaquotes
#secondchallenge 
#yqdidi

Phanindra Ganesh

I am stnding on my knees and proposing you,
That's How we met
In my dream...... #love #daily #challenge #accepted #firstmeet #secondchallenge #YQbaba #ganshots

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification