Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best graveyards Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best graveyards Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the graveyard school of poetry, do not stand at my grave and weep poem, i spit on your grave 3 vengeance is mine, grave of the fireflies quotes, i spit on your grave 3 full movie download,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Cover me with soft earth, when I'm gone.
Visit with lilies, blue iries and Hydrangea occasionally.
Some shall wither and fall as seeds, from them.
Some may root in the ground and grow.
Believe then, the fallen I, have found peace. #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #truestemotions #favouritegenre #graveyards

Abid

Open for Collab ! Loved the lines 😍💗💗 Thanks for the words dear Ayushi #nazirinakthar whispering_with_naś #yqbaba #paragon_ayu #Grave #graveyards #writer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi Collaborating with Nazirin Akthar

read more
Some relations never die
Only because two people
Refused to give up on each other.  Open for Collab !
Loved the lines 😍💗💗
Thanks for the words dear Ayushi 
#nazirinakthar
#whispering_with_naś
#yqbaba #paragon_ayu #grave #graveyards #writer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ayushi    
Collaborating with Nazirin Akthar

Mahed Sadia

Open for Collab ! Will writers let even the graveyards die ? It was a writer's dead body buried there, and thus , even the grave lives forever ! Pinterest #yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #Grave #graveyards #writer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi Sorry, I didn't ask you before collab.

read more
Nor do their writing nor do their smiles,
They will always be continued by the generation till the earth dies.. Open for Collab !
Will writers let even the graveyards die ? It was a writer's dead body buried there, and thus , even the grave lives forever !
Pinterest
#yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #grave #graveyards #writer  #YourQuoteAndMine
Sorry, I didn't ask you before collab.

Durga Kannan

Pinterest #yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #DKcollab #graveyards #writer #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi

read more
And they leap to life
With words coming alive
Creating fresh impacts 
Pinterest
#yqbaba #yqdada #paragon_ayu #dkcollab #graveyards #writer  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshay Vasu

The same pot that gave birth to the angels created the demons too. And eventually, there came a time where the differences between both races perished. What came out of the pot next shook the universe and turned it into a graveyard of dreams.

- Akshay Vasu The pot #pot #graveyards #dreams #birth #time #world #demons #akshayvasu #quotes #poems #poetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification