Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about feel my true love quotes with images, your love is all i need to feel complete, never make the one you love feel alone, feel my love shayari in hindi, can you feel the love tonight,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Janani

Syed Khalid Ali

Ruhan Ghai

i am Voiceofdehati

You do not follow me, you just feel me. That's everything for me #followme #feelme #Support #yqbaba life #voiceofdehati

read more

You do not follow me, 
you just feel me. 
That's everything for me.. You do not follow me, 
you just feel me. 
That's everything for me
#followme #feelme #support 
#yqbaba #life #voiceofdehati

Ayesha Aarya Singh

किसी रोज जन्नत-ए-इश्क़ में,डूब जाओं तुम, मौन और सुकून की बाँहों में, कभी तशरीफ़ लाओं तुम, माना की व्यस्ता-ए-ग़म,कई है तुम्हारे पास , पर कभी ज़िंदगी के रम-ए-इश्क़ , #शौक़ से पी जाओं तुम || Because life will not be found again!🙏🏼🙏🏼😊😊 #HappyNewYear #newyear #nojotohindi #natural #Ayesha #feelme

read more

Zuha Fatima

"No need 2 solve me just feel me" Sorry for being inactive I will be active now 😇 #feelme #poemoftheday #asmallqoute

read more
I was sitting with my "disturbed mind", I was trying to solve and I was trying to solve the "puzzled thoughts" a "sound shouted", 
the movement I could think what was actually that,
it shouted, that "you are not less than a puzzle"
I could reply with smile if so than "you need not to solve me just feel me and that's it"...

that movement I got to know that "not all things are to solve sometimes you need to feel them"... 
-Zuhafatima "No need 2 solve me just feel me"
Sorry for being inactive I will be active now 😇 
#Feelme #poemoftheday #asmallqoute #Nojoto

Dinkita Patel

हम लिखते हैं...
 सब पढ़ते हैं..
 पर समझता वही है..;
 जो उस दर्द से गुजरा होता है...!! #feelme

Sudhir Tanwar

खामोशियों से बेहतर जुबां कुछ नहीं
तुम नहीं तो मेरे लिए जहां कुछ नहीं खामोशियां
#sudhirtanwar #nojotoshayari #silentwords #feelme

Alka singh

kaise kahdu pathhar dil insan use , 
koi mujhe apna kahkar wqt tak nhi de paya 
or wo kisi or ka b hokar milta rha mujhse ...
sab kosis krte rhe mere dil me jgh bnane ki ,
wo ku6 na karke b mere ruh me utar gya . #feelme #truefeellings #frnd
#nojotoexperience #supportme

unspoken_mysteries

Pain in 5 Words  Words won't express this heart 😔 #pain #inexpressible #nojoto #life #understanding #love #feelme #heartsays #unconditionallove
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification