Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Todo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Todo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pasamos de ser todo a nada, pasamos de todo a nada, todo meaning in hindi, tum todo na dil mera video download, shok se todo dil mera hd shayri 0,

• 16 Followers
  • 31 Stories

savita Kulshrestha

इच्छा

Being a girl...............is not so easy. you have to sacrifice your all wishes and aim. just for those (society), who don't care about your pains and problem. so dear parents please listen to your daughter and believe her. and give a chance to her for do something and prove them that your girl is also able to do something good for you. #Fake_people #Society #jelousperson #your #daughter #is_also #able #Todo #Somthing 😊✨🌷🙏🤗

read more

Batul Hafiji

A day with all my to-dos ticked.  How does your #idealday look like? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
#todo
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

kUr Gaglani

What do we expect from AI!?

Simplified life
Freedom from loops
Torch bearer
Friend
A tool to balance life

Lifestyle to have
Trendy n Sexy
A to have tool in everybody's life

Puzzle solver
Moral uplifter
Passifier of - 've Emotions...  #life
#wakeup
#LastKnight
#lol #LoveYa
#ToDo..

kUr Gaglani

Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Motabhai 𝘠ourQuote Didi #Inverse #Todo #being Love

read more
🐨  Infinite Possibilities  🐨

Yq can be a political tool  🖨
Yq can be an depression uplifter  🖱
Yq can b a Love machine  💻
Yq can b a challenger  🕹
Yq can b a corporate's personal diary  📠
Yq can b a baby sitter  👶
Yq can b a Matrimonial  💏
Yq can b a Last bencher's best tool  🐵
Yq can b a Psychiatrist's reference book  🙈
Yq can b a BigData of Emotions of Youth  🦊
 Here's the #LockdownDay3 diary prompt. 

How did you spend your day today? Tell us about your sleeping habits over the past few months. Try to learn a new skill. Do things which makes you happy. Please take care of yourself. Stay masked. :) #lockdowndiary  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Motabhai 𝘠ourQuote Didi

#Inverse #ToDo #Being #Love

Grishma Doshi

You make "to do"
to know what is to do
and learn what you want to do. ✍️📒📒✍️
#todo #organize #prioritise #awareness #clarity #learningaboutmyself #notsorandomthoughts #grishmaquotes

Grishma Doshi

Kept feeling like I don't have time
until I did nothing for a day
and kept thinking
which things I can do with this time. ⏳⏳
#time #musing #todo #doingnothing #priorities #choices #abouttime #grishmapoems

Linda Balan

I’m busy preparing my speech
Thinking about the root cause,
Drawing mental picture to elaborate,
Bothering about the dress to wear,
Preparing for the cross questions to clarify, 
Uhh wait,
A umpteen todo’s to strike off,
50 crazy bucket list to knock out, 
Yet,
Heart that longs for the long gone
And prepares for all the what ifs Day 6: TODO

#lindabalan #yqbaba #writewithlinda #todo #longgone #love #relationship #yqdidi

Krishnadasi Sanatani

not a serial watcher but love this av. thank you so much #Naari #Women #Parampara #Todo #treanding #Trending #Ka #nojotohindi #Ek #Aawaz ekrajhu Jyoti Duklan sonu pareek Shivedita Garg Umme Habiba Uma Rajput #विचार

read more

Manoj Kalita

Implementation is always a big big challenge ever rather to make a strategy or plan. so keep your interest on implementation of your existing plan insted of seeking towards other plan for the same task. #don't #wait #for #the #right #moment #todo #your #task
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification