Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyouwanttomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyouwanttomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when you love someone, when only love remains, when life gives you lemons, when i will get married according to my birth date, where is the headquarters of google,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba poetry #lovepoem #meenakshimsingh #poetrycommunity #writersofinstagram

read more
Just sit near a sea, 
That breeze which would soothe your soul, 
Is my embrace  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #poetry #lovepoem #meenakshimsingh #poetrycommunity #writersofinstagram

Protesting Mind 💎

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #sapnorudrek #protesting_mind

read more
Close your eyes,
And feel me. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#sapnorudrek 
#protesting_mind

Avishek Sen

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Reminisciese the lunatic endeavours that perspires,
Isolate in the eerie corner gazing at the firmament when the sun and clouds play peek a boo,
Smell the fragrance of fresh snow that ushers sheer serenity,
Listen to your inner soul to keep the lacklustre shine alive...

— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
you can come anytime, 
I will always give you time. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Chidanand Mayachari

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 just switch off your mobile and turn around. — % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
I shall be there,
If you wish me there.
I shall never fail you,
If you want to meet me,
Anywhere and everywhere.— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
Come to my home
Because I have no time
To go out of home
At any time
Because
I am so much busy. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

Kamlesh Gupta

read more
Come to my home
Because I have no time
To go out of home
At any time
Because
I am so much busy. Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
please give me call,  I am always available for you come any time— % & Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine

REETA LAKRA

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba #willpower

read more
You will not see... 
If it is possible or not , 
If it is sunny or rainy weather , 
If it is cold or hot season , 
If it is day or night , 
When you want to meet me ;
You surely will put the hindrance below , 
You surely will overcome the hurdles , 
You surely will reach me . 
What matters is Your will . 
७/३६५@२०२२ 
 Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #whenyouwanttomeet #latenightquotes    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba #willpower
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification