Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notselfish Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notselfish Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, i love you even if you are not mine, not believe in love quotes, love is not conditional quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

anu_inner_voice

Why you are  wasting time in thinking that no one likes me ,no one loves me ,no one is with me ??
You are there na.. 
you are the best company for yourself..
Engage yourself in your favourite activities 
Do as your wish ..
Enjoy little things..
First love yourself..
Don't wait for anyone to come to like you ,love you..
Be the first person fell in love with yourself..
Don't beg for love
If it is meant for you it will come to you
Remember you are best person ,you are your  first priority, you only plan to do things which makes you happy 😊 
Love yourself Love yourself Love yourself
Respect yourself..

#loveyourself #selflove #notselfish #priority #behappy #always #forever  #paidstory

Mahed Sadia

#notselfish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with NUSRATH FATHIMA My first collab with sis.

read more
While you keep doing that, you will forget, People are nobody else but your family itself. #notselfish #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with NUSRATH FATHIMA
My first collab with sis.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification