Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missingprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missingprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about missing you message for my love, missing my love quotes in hindi, i love and miss you so much poems, i miss you love shayari, i miss you so much my love,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. Make me miss too what you always miss. :) #missingprompt #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #lovequotes #writersofinstagram

read more
My uninhibited spirit, 
Mom’s ghee laden paranthas 

And that first love … I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 
Make me miss too what you always miss. :)

#missingprompt #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #lovequotes #writersofinstagram

Ashika Ashika

I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. Make me miss too what you always miss. :) #missingprompt #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Miss you still. — % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. Make me miss too what you always miss. :) #missingprompt #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Exercise and walk. My sinusitis and allergy are preventing me.  Waiting for warmer weather! — % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Varadhan P M

read more

Attempting Rapidfires before 10pm

Be the first to welcome the Rising Sun 

Daily! — % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Sonia Dey

read more
miss my long beautiful thick hairs.

&

I do miss my most innocent phase of life, the childhood. 
— % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Swinging under the shade of tree during heated summer.
Breaking window panes as we stone mango tree of neighbour.
Gathering in the long verandas as the night falls.
Gazing at sky and counting stars as darkness crawls.— % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
The more work...— % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

A yadav

read more
Using Your Quote app daily. I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

Aruna Menon

read more
Your voice 
Your choice 
Your chuckle 
Your temple 
Your touch 
Your couch 
Your mails 
Your fails 
Your presence 
Your quintessence! — % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

kUr Gaglani

read more
Name
Independence
Attachment
Love— % & I am sure all of you have things you don't wish to miss from your missings, no matter how unimportant they might seem now. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification