Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Excerpt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Excerpt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is the meaning of excerpt, the art of war excerpt, the kite runner excerpt, excerpt from a book, thinking fast and slow excerpt,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Arshi Dokadia

“Why can’t I meet your parents?” He asked five minutes after they were on the road. 

“Are you proposing?” She said looking straight ahead, her face betraying no expression.

He sputtered, “Wh-what?”

She smirked lightly, “Unless you’re proposing there’s no point in meeting my parents.”  #cinemagraph
#excerpt
#novel

Arshi Dokadia

It's only sensible that I share excerpts from my #nanowrimo project over here. #yqbaba #Novel #Excerpt #Broken #HeartBreak

read more
“It’s just cuts and bruises,” she responds, with a slight shrug, not doing a great job of hiding the wince, “It is not a big deal,”

“Just because it hurts less doesn’t mean you keep on poking the wound,” he argues. It's only sensible that I share excerpts from my #nanowrimo project over here.

#yqbaba 
#novel 
#excerpt 
#broken 
#heartbreak

Arshi Dokadia

Another one from my work in progress. #yqbaba #Excerpt #Novel #Motivation

read more
I was insistent that life hasn't been kind to me. But now, in the middle of chaos, I can see. Life is, what it is, it cannot be kind or unkind. Its being is objectivity laying the table for every being.

No, my worth is all about how kind I am to myself. Another one from my work in progress.

#yqbaba #excerpt #novel #motivation

Blue Butterfly

The urge. The night previous, was a long one, sleepless. The thoughts of long desired, awaited passionate unison kept them awake, until the sleep too decided to offer them company, staying awake. Finally, when they met, words went drought, throats went dry, steps freezed, arms desperate for a hug went numb, heart pounded like breaking the walls, thoughts went berserk. The eyes, the desperate eyes, all four of them, its strong allure, pulling them towards each other’s direction. Though their #yourquote #yqbaba #erotic #novella #Excerpt #moansandmoons #peppeboy #arousedthoughts

read more
The Urge
(Unzip it) 
The urge. 

The night previous, was a long one, sleepless. The thoughts of long desired, awaited passionate unison kept them awake, until the sleep too decided to offer them company, staying awake. 

Finally, when they met, words went drought, throats went dry, steps freezed, arms desperate for a hug went numb, heart pounded like breaking the walls, thoughts went berserk. The eyes, the desperate eyes, all four of them, its strong allure, pulling them towards each other’s direction. Though their

Shravanthi Iyer

It was their first ever fight in 23 years of their friendship... 

Though Rajni and Abhi lived in different cities, distance never mattered to them. But now, it did.... 

Rajni in Mumbai and Abhi in Hyderabad... 
Rajni's husband Dev many a times played peace maker between the two friends, all in vain...

Few months later, Rajni received a call on their landline. 
Abhi... She said with a very heavy voice, tears rolled down her cheeks.
Rajjoo... I... I'm sorry....  Abhi said, swallowing a hard lump in her throat.... 

Even a breakup or divorce doesn't make you feel depressed​, as much as the feel of not talking to your best friend does...   

(This is an excerpt from my upcoming novel Coffee and Cookie)  #Distance #YQBaba #CoffeeAndCookie #Excerpt #Friendship

Saritha kothuri

#yqbaba #Excerpt #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditi Rastogi 😊 Collaborating with GuRmukh Singh

read more
Life is a breathe
Breathe it all #yqbaba
#EXCERPT #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditi Rastogi
😊
Collaborating with  GuRmukh Singh

Kartik Prajapat

#Kae #writer poetry #meansalot #words #Excerpt thoughts #eyelashes Pic credit - i.g @backgrounds.shiny

read more
To the words ,
that mean a lot.
You are excerpts 
of my thoughts. 

#kae #writer #poetry #meansalot  
#words #excerpt #thoughts #eyelashes      

Pic credit -  i.g @backgrounds.shiny

Aamir Qais AnZar

लिखने की कसम खाई है यह बात भी लिखकर बताई है ! Thank you YourQuote Didi..🙏🙏 #promisetomyself #लेखणी #Excerpt #Pledge #writersquote #writeitout #writetoinspire #WritingAboutWriting

read more

लिखने की कसम खाई है यह बात भी लिखकर बताई है !
Thank you YourQuote Didi..🙏🙏
#PromiseToMyself #लेखणी #Excerpt #Pledge #WritersQuote #WriteItOut #WriteToInspire #WritingAboutWriting

StringsSly I

#Quote #Excerpt

read more
I give,
but much a pain;
A shot can kill,
so does no rain;
Be it free,
Its not for me.. #quote #excerpt

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification