Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqbetrayal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqbetrayal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Naresh Roy

Haalat badale honge kisi aur ke liye, "Jaan" Mere liye agar kuch badla hai, Toh woh "Tum" ho...! #yqbaba #yqlove #yqbetrayal #yqfeelings #yqdiary #lovehurts #kishmish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Soniya Kundal Collaborating with Om Soni

read more
Insaan hai roothna bhi zaroori hai,
Sabr hai tootna bhi zaroori hai  Haalat badale honge kisi aur ke liye,
"Jaan"
Mere liye agar kuch badla hai,
Toh woh "Tum" ho...!
#yqbaba #yqlove #yqbetrayal #yqfeelings #yqdiary #lovehurts #kishmish  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Soniya Kundal
Collaborating with  Om Soni

مومن

💔...... Mei tuj se phir milluge jab tu zina chhodega, aur teri takdir ban kar khuda se tauba karlu ge. #yqlovers #yqshayari #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqlife #yqbroken #yqbetrayal

read more
मैं तुझसे फिर मिलूंगी जब तू ज़िना छोड़ेगा
तेरी तकदीर बन कर खुदा से तोबा कर लूंगी. 💔...... 
Mei tuj se phir milluge jab tu zina chhodega, 
aur teri takdir ban kar khuda se tauba karlu ge.
#yqlovers
#yqshayari #yqbaba 
#yqdidi 
#yqlove 
#yqlife

مومن

Once he told her, We can't be friends as spirituality don't allow. She said, "you are my best friend, but it's your wish to consider me as friend"... She was silent for a while.. After few days, he went to spiritual journey.. when he came from his journey, he fell in love with another girl who is her friend and she use to call him brother.. He ignored innocent girl friendship and left her.. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlovequotes #yqbetrayal

read more
....  Once he told her, 
We can't be friends as spirituality don't allow. 
She said, "you are my best friend, but it's your wish to consider me as friend"... 
She was silent for a while.. 
After few days, he went to spiritual journey.. 
when he came from his journey,
he fell in love with another girl who is her friend and she use to call him brother.. 
He ignored innocent girl friendship and left her..

Srilatha Gugunta

If you treat me like an option..
I shall dumb you like a choice.. #nooption #purelove #lovetoexpress #yqthoughts #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #yqbetrayal

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification